Black & Decker 12 Cup Programmable Coffee Maker - APPLICA CONSUMER PRODUCTS, INC.

BY BLACK & DECKER #22 in Coffeemakers

With a programmable brew clock equipped with clear, easy-to-operate controls, the Black & Decker 12 Cup Programmable Coffee Maker lets you wake up each morning to a perfectly brewed cup of coffee. Early risers will appreciate the Sneak-a-Cup function that lets you interrupt the brewing cycle to pour a cup of Joe without annoying spills and dribbles. The Perfect Pour carafe is designed to deliver a dripless pour for an enjoyable morning experience. see more...

Misty S.
Boyle, MS
I use this coffee machine when I have company over. I love that
it has a timer and you can set it up at night and brew in the morning.
I love that it shuts off automatically also.
Sara T.
Altoona, IA
I've had this for more than 3 years and it still works perfectly!!!! If it starts to drip slower, I simply run vinegar through it a couple of times to get rid of any clogs.
Korina R.
Vincennes, IN
I really like that I can pour water into the machine with out getting water all over the place. It looks great, it is easy to clean, is programmable, and brews quickly
Angel J.
Springfield, MO
Loved that I could program this coffee maker. It cut my morning routine time down a lot! It also brews fairly quickly so even if Youre rushing, you get your cup of joe!
Sabrina L.
Crosby, TX
Love waking up to the smell of coffee being ready. Don't have to get up early to start coffee. I really like that I was able to find it red to match my kitchen decor.
Tenesa D.
CHATTANOOGA, TN
Love my coffee pot. I program it once and reset every morning, easy to use and clean, need to get a single serve since I'm the only one that drinks coffee in my house
Rachel F.
Lemoore, CA
We had this before our current one, this lasted about 2 months before it broke. The pot cracked, and we didn't notice until coffee was spewing all over the counter.
Suzie J.
I'm a coffee drinker and nothing starts my day better than a cup of fresh brewed coffee.i love this one cuz I can program it and wake up to the scent of coffee. It's like my own personal wake me up. Amazing
Christian S.
Brownsville, TX
Awesome for when you are in a hurry because of the programmable feature. It's nice to wake up to the smell of brewing coffee and all you have to do is pour it in your cup when you are on the go :)
Shandara H.
Does the job, convenience of programming is nice, low maintenance cleaning. Simple to use, produces quality results -no escaping grounds or rapid build up of residues
Que tal un cafecito en este bello coffe Maker?