Black & Decker 12 Cup Programmable Coffee Maker - APPLICA CONSUMER PRODUCTS, INC.

BY BLACK & DECKER #21 in Coffeemakers

With a programmable brew clock equipped with clear, easy-to-operate controls, the Black & Decker 12 Cup Programmable Coffee Maker lets you wake up each morning to a perfectly brewed cup of coffee. Early risers will appreciate the Sneak-a-Cup function that lets you interrupt the brewing cycle to pour a cup of Joe without annoying spills and dribbles. The Perfect Pour carafe is designed to deliver a dripless pour for an enjoyable morning experience. see more...

Sheryl M.
Racine, WI
I bought this coffee maker 3 years ago in the color red. Always worked well n brewed my coffee up nice n hot. It has a clock and a timer to set so ur coffee is ready in the morning upon waking up.
Denise I.
Le Roy, NY
I had this coffee maker fora few months. I was making coffee daily. After about 2 weeks, the coffee started to taste stale and bitter, and would not resolve after cleaning.
Alex E.
Albemarle, NC
I really like the product, but the only problem I have with it is the coffee basket. It jiggles around and doesn't feel solid when you put it in there and close the lid.
Sarah C.
Peckville, PA
I didn't like this product because the glass carafe would break if I moved it from the warmer to the countertop. I think these should be more reinforced to ensure that doesn't happen too often.
tiffany g.
My eye was attracted to this one for the color. then the program able settings. it's always nice to have your coffee ready for when u get up and outta bed. brews quick. never had any issues with it.
Aubrey F.
Grand Blanc, MI
I love this brewing system. It makes my coffee just the way I like it. There has never been a miss when programming the system to start before I wake up every morning.
Amanda s.
Sheridan, IN
We bought this coffee maker for Christmas and we love it! My husband and I make at least 2 pots of coffee a day and it works wonderfully. I love the removable basket.
Rosa B.
Eva, AL
Waking up to fresh coffee is liquid sunshine. It for me is easy to use. The machine is compact, has glowing features, a loud "ready" tone, and has my favorite feature it shuts itself out.
Dawn R.
Gresham, OR
I enjoy our coffee maker. We have owned it since Novemebr of 2015. Have never had a problem with the machine. Love the option of making the coffee stronger as well as the timer on it.
Kimmy M.
Lincoln, NE
I love coffee but always too lazy to out and get some so having this coffee maker at home makes it soo easy to make my own coffee plus adding whatever I like into
Que tal un cafecito en este bello coffe Maker?