Black & Decker 12 Cup Programmable Coffee Maker - APPLICA CONSUMER PRODUCTS, INC.

BY BLACK & DECKER #21 in Coffeemakers

With a programmable brew clock equipped with clear, easy-to-operate controls, the Black & Decker 12 Cup Programmable Coffee Maker lets you wake up each morning to a perfectly brewed cup of coffee. Early risers will appreciate the Sneak-a-Cup function that lets you interrupt the brewing cycle to pour a cup of Joe without annoying spills and dribbles. The Perfect Pour carafe is designed to deliver a dripless pour for an enjoyable morning experience. see more...

Saudi L.
Love that you don't have to get up in the morning and turn this on then wait for it to warm up. Simply just program it to start up at a given time and by the time your ready to go so is your coffee
Cristine D.
Galloway, NJ
Love my Black & Decker 12 cup coffee maker. ALthoug my husband and I like to use single cup brewer for an after dinner coffee, we need our 12 cup in the morning since we both drink at least a couple cups of coffee ecery morning
Jeremy W.
Cedar Grove, WI
We have had this maker for about a year and it is holding up well. Getting a little tired of brewing whole pot, and think we may go to a single serve like a Kuerig. As far as this product goes though it works well.
Daniela M.
Hialeah , FL
Always my go to coffee maker, very beautiful design with a very effective model, the coffee is always perfect and it is programmable so it makes it even more continent for me ever morning, highly recommend it
Taylor B.
Dallas, GA
First and only coffee pot I've owned! I love the accuracy of the amount it makes and also love the self timer for early mornings when I don't wanna worry about turning the coffee on!
Emily P.
Wauwatosa, WI
Decorator Expert Level 3
I love my coffee maker. It makes coffee very quickly and can keep it hot for a very long time. Plus it has a timer so I can set it at night and have it ready for me in the morning.
Amber T.
Pasco, WA
Simple is all I need when it comes to my coffee. Just give me lots of it! I like to brew a quick 6 cups for the morning fill ups or 12 cups for the weekends over breakfast. It's just nice to have options!
Jessica F.
Fayetteville, NC
I'm so in love with this choice makee! the ringer it's a LIFE SAVER!!!! I set it every night before bed and I wake up to the amazing aroma of fresh brewed coffee. I LOVE THIS!
Britni P.
Lewisville, TX
Its a great coffee maker, i set it at night for the next morning so my mom and I can have fresh coffee in the morning. It also self cleans which is nice and beeps to let you know when it is turning off
Denise I.
Le Roy, NY
I had this coffee maker fora few months. I was making coffee daily. After about 2 weeks, the coffee started to taste stale and bitter, and would not resolve after cleaning.
Que tal un cafecito en este bello coffe Maker?