Black & Decker 12 Cup Programmable Coffee Maker - APPLICA CONSUMER PRODUCTS, INC.

BY BLACK & DECKER #20 in Coffeemakers

With a programmable brew clock equipped with clear, easy-to-operate controls, the Black & Decker 12 Cup Programmable Coffee Maker lets you wake up each morning to a perfectly brewed cup of coffee. Early risers will appreciate the Sneak-a-Cup function that lets you interrupt the brewing cycle to pour a cup of Joe without annoying spills and dribbles. The Perfect Pour carafe is designed to deliver a dripless pour for an enjoyable morning experience. see more...

Amanda B.
Fort mill, SC
Love the timer and how hot it keeps the coffee. I used to have it set to make coffee in the morning but I haven't used that in a while since I cut back on caffeine. It's a very good coffee maker. Makes strong coffee, doesn't take too long and it's a good size too for counters.
Sheree B.
South Webster, OH
Always buy Black and Decker products if they are available. This product lasts while doing a great job. We have had this coffee maker for two years now, and it performs just like the day we bought it. Very easy to use and makes a great pot of coffee. Also is easy to clean.
Sara J.
This is a good coffee maker. Nothing special about it, but nothing to complain about either. The timer/programable option is easy to use and set, and the spring on top of the coffee pot works well to keep the coffee from leaking out when you pull the pot out. It is a good machine for the price. I would repurchase.
Lisa R.
Twin falls, ID
I am not a drink a pot of coffee every day kind of person but when I bought my coffee pot I fell in love with it because it's easy to make the coffee and doesn't leave coffee grounds in your pot like others do and leaves the room smelling like fresh coffee
Maraya  S.
S Ozone Park, NY
Love it, it works well. i had other coffee makers that stopped working as well after time. however I've had this for a while and it is still in great condition. the color is perfect. the bright red brings pop of color to the kitchen. my family and I use it everyday, for both tea and coffee.
Jacqlyn s.
Fayetteville, AR
I use my programmable coffee maker every night. If it wasn't for my coffee maker I wouldn't be able to function the very next day. The pretty red color also gives a nice pop to my kitchen decor. My coffee always taste amazing and it's always hot and ready for when I wake up.
Jon G.
Lockport, NY
I was in need of a new coffee maker as my previous one had kicked the dust. The nice thing about this one is that it can brew just 1-4 cups if you don't feel like making a full pot. I normally drink a whole pot unto myself but there are times when I am hard-pressed for time.
Heidi Z.
Great color. Simple machine , brews fast and easy to clean. If you need a simple coffee machine that lasts , I recommend this one. It also has an easy to set timer so your coffee can be brewed by the time you wake up.
Jessica W.
Elgin, IL
I was skeptical of buying this coffee maker as I have had a couple of negative experiences with black & decker products in the past. But after over a year, I have to say I love this coffee maker. The fact that it's red & programmable are major pluses!
Lauren T.
Columbus, OH
I love this coffee maker! the features I like most are that you can program it to brew at a certain time and the fact that it has an auto 2 hour shut off so that your coffee will stay hot for 2 hours! definitely recommend this coffee maker
Que tal un cafecito en este bello coffe Maker?