Black & Decker 12 Cup Programmable Coffee Maker - APPLICA CONSUMER PRODUCTS, INC.

BY BLACK & DECKER

With a programmable brew clock equipped with clear, easy-to-operate controls, the Black & Decker 12 Cup Programmable Coffee Maker lets you wake up each morning to a perfectly brewed cup of coffee. Early risers will appreciate the Sneak-a-Cup function that lets you interrupt the brewing cycle to pour a cup of Joe without annoying spills and dribbles. The Perfect Pour carafe is designed to deliver a dripless pour for an enjoyable morning experience. see more...

Noemi C.
SPRINGFIELD, MA
Has never given me a problem. Great brand have always used it and th color is awesome i must say
Josie f.
Barbourville, KY
Love Love Love my coffee maker! I program the time I need and wake up to freshly brewed goodness.
Coralie S.
This amazing there are many of us in the family and this is great for when all of us want a cup.
Carlyn P.
Esta cafetera es un sueño hecho realidad, me gusta todo de ella el color, diseño y funcionamiento
Brenda P.
I recommend it. I would always prepare enough coffee at once for my visits... I like Black&Decker
Danielle S.
Ringtown, PA
Awesome coffee maker for the price! I love the alarm setting so it's ready for me before work!
Madison S.
Wynantskill, NY
This is a good coffee maker. It is perfect for when you're on the go and want your coffee fast
Gabriela V.
The only reason I'm not giving it 5 stars is because I would like it to be more modernized
Stormie G.
Idaho Falls, ID
This is your typical average coffee maker. Works great and has auto shut off after 2 hours.
Simple to use .. The timer is amazing! Washing the coffee pot in the dishwasher is a must !
Que tal un cafecito en este bello coffe Maker?