Black & Decker 12 Cup Programmable Coffee Maker - APPLICA CONSUMER PRODUCTS, INC.

BY BLACK & DECKER #20 in Coffeemakers

With a programmable brew clock equipped with clear, easy-to-operate controls, the Black & Decker 12 Cup Programmable Coffee Maker lets you wake up each morning to a perfectly brewed cup of coffee. Early risers will appreciate the Sneak-a-Cup function that lets you interrupt the brewing cycle to pour a cup of Joe without annoying spills and dribbles. The Perfect Pour carafe is designed to deliver a dripless pour for an enjoyable morning experience. see more...

Lauryn B.
Perkasie, PA
Just your average coffee maker. Does the job and has lasted for awhile now. I'm a daily coffee drinker
Tyiesha C.
Utica, NY
This product is easy to use. Great for my busy mornings. I put the coffee to brew then I grab and go.
Erin F.
Dover, DE
Great simple machine for an every day drinker. The red gives it a pop of color. Easy to use and ckean
Lyra P.
Groves, TX
This is a great coffee maker! I like that I can take the pot out and pour a cup while the rest brews!
Cindy T.
Lake Mary, FL
I had this coffee maker and loved it but I'm thinking about changing to a single serve coffee maker
Brooke H.
Ashland
It's fast and efficient it is good for someone who is in a rush on the daily basis in the mornings
Eva R.
South Bend, IN
Always great, easy to work with! and love the color its in! always ready to use in the morning too
Sarah H.
Bath , PA
Decorator Expert Level 1
Nice little coffee pot. Cute color. Simple use. I really like it. I would recommend this coffee pot.
Jennifer M.
Bristol, CT
Decorator Expert Level 1
I have this and love it. Brews a perfect cup of coffee every time!! I love the red color of it too!!
Josie f.
Barbourville, KY
Love Love Love my coffee maker! I program the time I need and wake up to freshly brewed goodness.
Que tal un cafecito en este bello coffe Maker?