Black & Decker 12 Cup Programmable Coffee Maker - APPLICA CONSUMER PRODUCTS, INC.

BY BLACK & DECKER

With a programmable brew clock equipped with clear, easy-to-operate controls, the Black & Decker 12 Cup Programmable Coffee Maker lets you wake up each morning to a perfectly brewed cup of coffee. Early risers will appreciate the Sneak-a-Cup function that lets you interrupt the brewing cycle to pour a cup of Joe without annoying spills and dribbles. The Perfect Pour carafe is designed to deliver a dripless pour for an enjoyable morning experience. see more...

Alondra  M.
Awesome , works good fast & makes delicious coffee I love it . I use it every time I go over my aunts house.
Beettyy A.
Magnolia, Arkansas
Me gusta el ssistema de esta, es tan bella y el colo y sistema me me encantan, me gustaria tenerla de nuevo
Katie R.
Glendale, AZ
I've had this coffee maker for a very long time. I love it!! I set it every time night and it always works
Maria L.
This product is nice to have it makes delicious coffee and clean up is very easy,also makes yummy coffee
Bre S.
Love this machine. I've had it for years and it's never failed me! Not too expensive but great quality
Mia k.
Works really well while it lasts but it did not last very long had to buy a new one in about 4-6 months
Sara B.
I have used this coffee maker for about four years. It works great and I LOVE the programming feature!
Robin M.
Fort Branch
Brews quickly. coffee tastes great.... only bad thing about it is that it's a little loud when brewing.
Sarah R.
Baltimore, MD
This is a great coffee maker. I can set it before going to bed and have fresh hot coffee when I wake up
Lauryn B.
Philadelphia, PA
Just your average coffee maker. Does the job and has lasted for awhile now. I'm a daily coffee drinker
Que tal un cafecito en este bello coffe Maker?