Black & Decker 12 Cup Programmable Coffee Maker - APPLICA CONSUMER PRODUCTS, INC.

BY BLACK & DECKER

With a programmable brew clock equipped with clear, easy-to-operate controls, the Black & Decker 12 Cup Programmable Coffee Maker lets you wake up each morning to a perfectly brewed cup of coffee. Early risers will appreciate the Sneak-a-Cup function that lets you interrupt the brewing cycle to pour a cup of Joe without annoying spills and dribbles. The Perfect Pour carafe is designed to deliver a dripless pour for an enjoyable morning experience. see more...

Divya S.
Whitehall, PA
I love this product as its programmable. Its always good when freshly brewed coffee is ready once you wake up
Dorothy M.
Three Oaks, MI
I like the coffee machine. It's okay for what it does. I feel it doesn't get the best payout from the coffee.
Suzi S.
It's a pretty good coffee maker, it gets the job done lol coffee is the most important thing in the morning.
amber t.
Mobile, AL
I absolutely love this coffee maker! Nothing better than waking up every morning to the perfectly brewed pot!
Erika R.
Itasca, IL
I love coffee and on my days off I love to use my coffee maker to have coffee ready for me for the whole day.
Carolyn M.
Spring Valley, NY
I was attracted to this pot due to the color but it has been amazing. Works great. Easy to clean. No issues.
Gabrielle T.
Silver Spring, MD
Its easy To use and I really loved. The coffee its deliciuos. Its my favorite. Everyone has To be one of this
Kelle H.
California, MD
Love the color and brews my coffee they way it's suppose to. I use it every morning and it's very dependable
Leah L.
Amarillo, TX
Makes very good coffee! Lasts a long time too. I would recommend this product!!!!!! I also love how it's red.
Christina K.
Cedar Grove, WV
I really enjoy this coffee pot. It makes really good coffee. The color is really is really deep and pretty.
Que tal un cafecito en este bello coffe Maker?