Black & Decker 12 Cup Programmable Coffee Maker - APPLICA CONSUMER PRODUCTS, INC.

BY BLACK & DECKER

With a programmable brew clock equipped with clear, easy-to-operate controls, the Black & Decker 12 Cup Programmable Coffee Maker lets you wake up each morning to a perfectly brewed cup of coffee. Early risers will appreciate the Sneak-a-Cup function that lets you interrupt the brewing cycle to pour a cup of Joe without annoying spills and dribbles. The Perfect Pour carafe is designed to deliver a dripless pour for an enjoyable morning experience. see more...

Manika J.
Lyndhurst , NJ
I rarely drink coffee so this is an inexpensive purchase to keep in the house for when guests come to your house.
Jeniffer B.
Shabbona, IL
I love that you can program this machine. You will always wake up to fresh coffee. I don't like the brew basket.
Shonna P.
Boiling Spgs, SC
Absolutely love this coffee maker. Easier than I thought to operate, easy to clean, makes coffee very quickly.
Harley B.
Iuka, MS
I really love this coffee maker, it is so easy to navigate and use, while being so convenient at the same time!
Malori K.
Mc Cordsville, IN
Makes good coffee and I like how it has a timer on it so the coffee can be made when you wake up in the morning
christine n.
Temple City, CA
I have this coffee maker in black and it worls pretty well, just your basic coffee maker and pretty inexpensive
Debbie S.
Milwaukee, WI
I very much like this coffee maker you can program and have your coffee when you want it and I love the color
Fatia F.
Havelock, NC
Love it just put the ciffe in a filter pop it in and git brew, or you can program it to brew before you wake
Tracy S.
Sterling Hts, MI
Wonderful brewer and very stylish!! I believe that this works better than any other brewers I have ever used.
Samantha A.
Eureka, CA
This coffee pot is by far the easiest coffee pot to use and ye best. it's quality is wonderful and I love it
Que tal un cafecito en este bello coffe Maker?