Black & Decker 12 Cup Programmable Coffee Maker - APPLICA CONSUMER PRODUCTS, INC.

BY BLACK & DECKER #20 in Coffeemakers

With a programmable brew clock equipped with clear, easy-to-operate controls, the Black & Decker 12 Cup Programmable Coffee Maker lets you wake up each morning to a perfectly brewed cup of coffee. Early risers will appreciate the Sneak-a-Cup function that lets you interrupt the brewing cycle to pour a cup of Joe without annoying spills and dribbles. The Perfect Pour carafe is designed to deliver a dripless pour for an enjoyable morning experience. see more...

Sarah N.
Beeville, TX
Its a great coffee pot to use its makes make coffee in a matter of minutes! one of the best coffee maker brands!!
Erin W.
Longview, TX
I have this for when we have family and friends visiting! I've had mine for years with no problems what so ever.
Shonna P.
Boiling Spgs, SC
Absolutely love this coffee maker. Easier than I thought to operate, easy to clean, makes coffee very quickly.
Malori K.
Mc Cordsville, IN
Makes good coffee and I like how it has a timer on it so the coffee can be made when you wake up in the morning
Harley B.
Iuka, MS
I really love this coffee maker, it is so easy to navigate and use, while being so convenient at the same time!
christine n.
Temple City, CA
I have this coffee maker in black and it worls pretty well, just your basic coffee maker and pretty inexpensive
Erika R.
Itasca, IL
I love coffee and on my days off I love to use my coffee maker to have coffee ready for me for the whole day.
Divya S.
Whitehall, PA
I love this product as its programmable. Its always good when freshly brewed coffee is ready once you wake up
Samantha A.
Eureka, CA
This coffee pot is by far the easiest coffee pot to use and ye best. it's quality is wonderful and I love it
Gabrielle T.
Silver Spring, MD
Its easy To use and I really loved. The coffee its deliciuos. Its my favorite. Everyone has To be one of this
Que tal un cafecito en este bello coffe Maker?