Black & Decker 12 Cup Programmable Coffee Maker - APPLICA CONSUMER PRODUCTS, INC.

BY BLACK & DECKER

With a programmable brew clock equipped with clear, easy-to-operate controls, the Black & Decker 12 Cup Programmable Coffee Maker lets you wake up each morning to a perfectly brewed cup of coffee. Early risers will appreciate the Sneak-a-Cup function that lets you interrupt the brewing cycle to pour a cup of Joe without annoying spills and dribbles. The Perfect Pour carafe is designed to deliver a dripless pour for an enjoyable morning experience. see more...

Julissa V.
I really love my coffee machine! It is easy to use and works so well! I wouldn't be able to go without my machine for a day!
Toni B.
Aberdeen, WA
I got this for my husbands coca cola room and he loves it. It seems to work really good and we have had no problems with it.
Great coffee maker. It's programmable so I can set it the night before. It's very simple which I love. Easy to use and clean!
Caroline H.
Easley, SC
Love!!! ive had the same coffee maker for four years! still going strong! ! very affordable and the timer makes life easier!
tiffani w.
Cass City , MI
This is a wonderful coffee pot. It does it's job, beautiful red color, fast, this is just an all around amazing coffee pot.
BillieJean T.
Spring Valley, IL
This makes great coffee. The brew time is quick. For the money this was a great investment---and the company is reputable.
Crystal R.
Butler, PA
This coffee maker is easy to use and brews quickly. I love the preset timer so that my coffee is ready right when I get up!
Mary L.
Manchester, TN
So far this has been a pretty good coffee maker for me. Came with my house and the keurig is not scratched off my list yet!
Vonnette G.
Colorado Spgs, CO

I absolutely love my coffee maker I've had it for a couple years now and so far no complaints just a very happy customer.
Amanda B.
Boone, IA
I have had this coffee pot for a long time and I love it. It hasn't failed me yet and I hope it has many years left in it
Que tal un cafecito en este bello coffe Maker?