Black & Decker 12 Cup Programmable Coffee Maker - APPLICA CONSUMER PRODUCTS, INC.

BY BLACK & DECKER #20 in Coffeemakers

With a programmable brew clock equipped with clear, easy-to-operate controls, the Black & Decker 12 Cup Programmable Coffee Maker lets you wake up each morning to a perfectly brewed cup of coffee. Early risers will appreciate the Sneak-a-Cup function that lets you interrupt the brewing cycle to pour a cup of Joe without annoying spills and dribbles. The Perfect Pour carafe is designed to deliver a dripless pour for an enjoyable morning experience. see more...

Theressa P.
Antioch, TN
I have had this coffee makes for about 3 years and use it every day, it works well and I have never had a minutes problem out of it.
Jeri S.
Mount Vernon, OH
Accurate and very quick brewing. Programmable settings allows me and my family to awake to the awesome aroma of fresh brewing coffee!
Emily W.
Whitehouse, TX
This coffee maker works just great. Our coffee maker broke and I bought this to replace it. keeps coffee hot and makes it quickly.
Jennifer S.
Brook, IN
Brews coffee well & timely! Love this product perfect for my family. Definitely a must have! Also makes a great gift for others!
Suzie Q.
Morristown, TN
Love my black and Decker coffee maker. It's really good for the money spent. It's not super fast but it brews in about 5 minutes.
sandra j.
Des Moines, IA
I like the fact that we can set it up to brew first thing in the morning. it makes the coffee taste good. it also brews quickly.
kayla d.
Troutdale, OR
I like this coffee maker, but sometimes it had issues making the coffee when i programmed it but its still a good coffee maker!
Desiree H.
Deport, TX
I used this one it went out to easy had to replace very quickly and didn't like that but other than that its a good coffee pot
Emilie H.
Belton, MO
Decorator Expert Level 2
If it can make coffee, I'm gonna love it. Thank god I have this coffee maker or I wouldn't be able to function in the mornings!
Rashika J.
Las Vegas, NV
Stylish...easy to use...coffee comes out great...inexpensive...and I love the color fits right in with the rest of my decor!!!!
Que tal un cafecito en este bello coffe Maker?