Black & Decker 12 Cup Programmable Coffee Maker - APPLICA CONSUMER PRODUCTS, INC.

BY BLACK & DECKER #14 in Coffeemakers

With a programmable brew clock equipped with clear, easy-to-operate controls, the Black & Decker 12 Cup Programmable Coffee Maker lets you wake up each morning to a perfectly brewed cup of coffee. Early risers will appreciate the Sneak-a-Cup function that lets you interrupt the brewing cycle to pour a cup of Joe without annoying spills and dribbles. The Perfect Pour carafe is designed to deliver a dripless pour for an enjoyable morning experience. see more...

Danielle R.
I originally bought this coffee maker to upgrade since my husband and I only had a 6 cup coffee maker. this coffee maker was great for the price.it is simple to use and doesn't have too many functions that would make it confusing. the only thing we have had to complain about this coffee maker is that it seems to take longer than most coffee makers to make a pot of coffee, but that is something you just get used to waiting an extra few minutes.
Elsa B.
Brooklyn, NY
I am reluctant to review this early because our last coffeemaker(Bella) was replaced once under warranty and the second one did not make it a year either. If this Black and Decker is as good as our last one that we have had for 10 years and are using now as a backup I'll be thrilled. I love it in red! It makes wonderful coffee and is easy to clean. I trust that Black and Decker are holding fast to their standards of excellence.
Maraya  S.
S Ozone Park, NY
Love it, it works well. i had other coffee makers that stopped working as well after time. however I've had this for a while and it is still in great condition. the color is perfect. the bright red brings pop of color to the kitchen. my family and I use it everyday, for both tea and coffee.
Lisa R.
Twin Falls, ID
I am not a drink a pot of coffee every day kind of person but when I bought my coffee pot I fell in love with it because it's easy to make the coffee and doesn't leave coffee grounds in your pot like others do and leaves the room smelling like fresh coffee
Denise I.
Le Roy, NY
I had this coffee maker fora few months. I was making coffee daily. After about 2 weeks, the coffee started to taste stale and bitter, and would not resolve after cleaning.
Ronald p.
Vallejo , CA
I live for my coffee freash brew in the morning keep my day up and going one of the best coffee pots I use just far I highly recommend this brewer.
Danielle S.
Kaukauna, WI
My grandma bought this for me so I just had a coffee pot and I use it on weekends when home. It does the job. Keeps coffee hot long enough.
kayla d.
Troutdale, OR
I like this coffee maker, but sometimes it had issues making the coffee when i programmed it but its still a good coffee maker!
Kelle H.
California, MD
Love the color and brews my coffee they way it's suppose to. I use it every morning and it's very dependable
Maria L.
This product is nice to have it makes delicious coffee and clean up is very easy,also makes yummy coffee
Que tal un cafecito en este bello coffe Maker?