Black & Decker 12 Cup Programmable Coffee Maker - APPLICA CONSUMER PRODUCTS, INC.

BY BLACK & DECKER #20 in Coffeemakers

With a programmable brew clock equipped with clear, easy-to-operate controls, the Black & Decker 12 Cup Programmable Coffee Maker lets you wake up each morning to a perfectly brewed cup of coffee. Early risers will appreciate the Sneak-a-Cup function that lets you interrupt the brewing cycle to pour a cup of Joe without annoying spills and dribbles. The Perfect Pour carafe is designed to deliver a dripless pour for an enjoyable morning experience. see more...

Marilyn L.
Ridgewood, NY
The best thing about this coffee maker is that its programmable. I set mines for the morning so that when i wake up my coffee is already done and im ready to start my morning, And all i have to do is pour and stir. This is great for anyone who loves to wake up to coffee.
Kjersten R.
Le Mars, IA
I got this as a gift from my brother when he and his wife purchased a new one. I love that it is programmable-as long as I remember to put the grounds and water in it, I have coffee in the morning and I don't need to worry about it. It is easy to clean by running some vinegar through it--I have heard from several other people that they had trouble with it getting smelly because it needed to be cleaned but I have had it for a year and have had no issues at all. Great coffeemaker!
Marlene M.
Mount Vernon, KY
I really like this machine. Love the color. I actually use ours to make tea. I fill the water tank with water and then put the tea bags in the pot and just set it and let it work. After it sets for a bit, I poor the steeped tea into a gallon sized pitcher and add sugar, ice and water. No more burnt tea bags from boiling on the stove and no more small pitchers of tea using the old tea brewers. I wouldn't go back to a tea brewing machine for anything. A perfect gallon of tea every time.
Nicole C.
Atlantic, IA
I really like this coffee maker but.. The time it takes to brew seems like forever even though I clean it with vinegar monthly. I think it's okay if you don't have a nicer one. It does last a very long time and gets the job done which is great as well. Other than the brew time I still think is a good coffee maker. I do like how you can set the time for it to brew so I can get it ready for my significant other in the morning before work though!! He sure loves that haha.
Danielle R.
I originally bought this coffee maker to upgrade since my husband and I only had a 6 cup coffee maker. this coffee maker was great for the price.it is simple to use and doesn't have too many functions that would make it confusing. the only thing we have had to complain about this coffee maker is that it seems to take longer than most coffee makers to make a pot of coffee, but that is something you just get used to waiting an extra few minutes.
Elisha  O.
Marseilles , IL
I love this product! The coffee stays warm and it shuts off automatically in case you leave the house in a rush before work and forget to turn it off. The convenience of the timer is a definite plus. Just prepare your coffee the night before and set the timer and the coffee will be made while you worry about other things. I've had this a few months now and the quality it great!
Tisha J.
My husband loves his coffee, he makes 2 pots a day. We got this coffee maker as a gift for our wedding 6 years ago and it still works great! We did however stop using the mesh filter that is included, my husband said that it didn't matter how well you cleaned it that it would stop up and slow the process down. We use just regular paper filters now and I clean it with vinegar and it is still going strong.
Kaitlin F.
Basic coffee maker does a great job, we've had it for years and only needed to buy a second carafe because a child broke the original that cake with the coffee maker. Like any machine, tricky but not impossible to clean. Doesn't smell or mold, so that's great. Can completely empty and dry out unlike kcup or similar machines. Great product, good price.
Kelly R.
Statesville, NC
When our old coffee maker finally bit the dust, my husband and I began our frantic search for a worthy replacement. We saw this on sale and he mentioned that it's what they have at his place of work as well in the break room, and it works well, so we got it. Of course I made him grab it in red. Brews coffee quickly, the coffee tastes great, and it's easy to clean!
April B.
Phoenix, AZ
I bought this machine because I loved the color and my old machine went out. What I really like though is that I can pour water into the machine with out creating a flood on my kitchen counter. My old machine did not have a large enough opening to pour water in with out making a mess. It looks great, it is easy to clean, it is programmable, and brews quickly. :)
Que tal un cafecito en este bello coffe Maker?