BY BLACK CANYON HOME AND BODY

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Black Canyon bath sea salts are harvested from the Great Salt Lake, Utah. We add a special blend of bath oils to our salts, then hand blend them with premium fragrance and/or essential oils. We carry many popular scents that are common in bath and body stores, but also feature many unique options for men, women, and children. Enriched with vitamins A & E to help condition and nourish skin. see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Amazon
Allie S.
Ashland
This bath salt is incredible!  Soaking in it makes my body feel amazing -- my muscles feel relaxed and the salt is very cleansing.   But the best part by far is the unbelievable scent.  It smells just like a bakery full of freshly baked cupcakes.  I absolutely love sweet, baking smells, so this is exactly my kind of thing!  The scent actually lasted too, which is hard to find sometimes in natural products.
I would definitely recommend this to anyone who likes sweet smells also.  These salts are perfect for gifts, recovering your health, or just to pamper yourself with a nice hot soak and a lovely experience.