BY BLACK CANYON HOME AND BODY

Leaves skin feeling nourished with aloe Vera gel, argon oil, avocado oil, coconut oil. Scent: forbidden fantasy (a fruity tropical blend with coconut, mango, and driftwood). see more...

Bree M.
New york
Review for: Black Canyon Home and Body Wash, Forbidden Fantasy, 16 oz more...
I Absolutely Love It. Super Happy ,I’m super Satisfied with my purchase! It was Super Affordable! I will definitely Buy it again and Recommend to Others Thank You Guys Exceeded My Expectation.
Suzanna A.
Citrus Hts, CA
This boy you are really nice and fresh and smelling my husband loves that asshole's theory of horrible it's very gentle not harsh at all it is really long lasting a little bit goes a very long way he'll definitely recommend this to anyone you wants nice and smooth skin
Alicia C.
Woodbury, CT
Love this shower gel. I bought it once and I believe I will continue to buy. I love the smell it is very gentle on my skin. It doesn't dry out my skin like many other body washes. Not harsh either ! My skin feels smooth after my shower.
Rubi H.
Merced, CA
Review for: Black Canyon Home and Body Wash, Forbidden Fantasy, 16 oz more...
I’m obsessed with my body wash it smells amazing 😍👌 and leaves your skin so radiant and feels so good and amazing try it out and you will love the results highly recommend 😉👍🏻 for yout skinn care Love it 😍
Millisa B.
Elmont
Love this product so much! It’s so worth buying and it’s a great product to give as a gift also! Love this product so much! It’s so worth buying and it’s a great product to give as a gift also! Love this product so much! It’s so worth buying and it’s a great product to give as a gift also!
Victoria C.
Orlando, FL
This product is actually really great! It has a pleasant but subtle smell and it leaves me feeling very clean and refreshed! It's a little pricey, however. I think this is a hot product that you have to try to understand the hype of it!
Abigail R.
Little Rock , AR
Boyfriend loves this stuff so I always keep it in the shower. I use it in those nights when I just want to take a quick hot shower and crawl in bed. It's fresh and lovely and I'd recommend it to anyone who needs body wash.
John K.
reno, NV
I love Black Canyon products, since I shave my head to the skin now, I have to rely on their body wash, because I no longer pay for the additional hair products, since I don't have hair anymore. This product leaves skin feeling refreshed and smelling wonderful.
Tza P.
Metter, GA
So.I actually saw this brand on.facebook and the reviews were pretty good...another.good buy! I love the feelings of my skin being hydrated and this does it!!
Beverly P.
Madisonville, KY
Love the smell. It also does wonders on your skin. Leaves you feeling cleansed and like a whole new person when you get out of the shower or tub

back