BY BLACK CANYON HOME AND BODY #96 in Body Oil

8 Ounce commercial grade scented massage oil scent: cherry blossom blast (Japanese Cherry Blossom). see more...

• I have heard so may good reviews about this oil. Where can I get it?1 Answers
  • I have heard so may good reviews about this oil. ... Be the first to answer!
  • I have been looking for a great massage oil that smells great and...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Samantha Y.
Williamsburg, VA
This really helped relax me after a long day or after a hot bath. It's even better to use when your skin is still moist from a bath or shower.
Tayla W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think this is a really great massage oil but definitely not for people who are prone to body acne. But Glides along the skin nicely
Ashley T.
Tonganoxie, KS
I have a hard time finding products that moisturizer without causing break outs so I loved this. It made my skin so soft
Ashley T.
Albertville, AL
Could really use this would help with aches and pains my man could use it to with pains
Amy S.
Este aceite es muy util especialemnte para el acné y las manchas de la cara
Stormy D.
What's the scent like
I have been looking for a great massage oil that smells great and works to relax muscles. I am in a wheelchair full time, so is this the answer I am looking for?
Priscilla B.
Mcallen, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have heard so may good reviews about this oil. Where can I get it?
Priscilla B.
Mcallen, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have heard so may good reviews about this oil. Where can I get it?