BY BLACK CANYON HOME AND BODY

16 Oz Hair Conditioner, Scent: Eternal Beauty, Hydrating. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Alexis R.
Elizabeth, NJ
I love this product it’s great it’s not to heavy on the skin it’s just really really really perfect for any type skin that’s why I love it so much it’s just looks great on people I just really love it
Autumn C.
Paragould, AR
I absolutely LOVE the way that this conditioner makes my hair feel after I use it. It is so gentle on your hair & soothes it. I use this product every night when I have it. Yes, I would recommend this to everyone.
Torey M.
Fayetteville, NC
The one I've used is mango madness, and it's amazing! Scents of mango, orange, peach, coconut and jasmine left my hair silky smooth & smelling AMAZING!
Audri B.
Ukiah, CA
For someone with oily thin hair finding a conditioner that I can use is rare this hydrated my hair but didn't make it greasy yayyyy
Jessica M.
Appleton, NY
Favorite conditioner ever. I use this all the time in the shower. It smells amazing and fixes damaged hair!!!!
Rebecca G.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Leaves my hair so soft all day I don't blow dry so I'm sure that helps to but over all hairs feeling great
Virginia Y.
Seattle, WA
Feels like butter on your hair. A little pricey compared to drug store brands. Hair is soft after washing.
Alex P.
Midway, UT
so deliciously good! smells delicious and makes my hair feel amazing even after a couple days!
LeAnn M.
Omg this is amazing it leaves my hair so soft and shiny and feeling so refreshed
Maya N.
Golden, BC
Black Canyon hair conditioner hydrates and repairs your hair. Using regularly when washing your hair, you will notice more that your hair feels luxurious and silky smooth.
Rebecca D.
baton rouge
Where do I get this and how much does it cost? I have problems finding conditioners that won't leave my hair too dry and frizzy.
Shaqueesha W.
Cordova, TN
Where do I get this conditioner at? Is this conditioner expensive? Do it work on ALL hair type?