BY BLACK CANYON HOME AND BODY

Scent: Drunken Coconut (Coconut and a light almond liquor) 16 Oz Conditioner in a pump bottle, Hydrating. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Tcee D.
Douglasville , GA
This product had me at hello ! This drunken coconut smell is so good and I love using conditioners that are good for my natural hair I would recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a conditioner that will not strip your hair or cause your hair to be dry and brittle.
Teri B.
This conditioner is one of the best ones I have ever used. My hairdresser recommended it to me and I can't say enough good for things about it. I use it every time I wash my hair and it leaves it so healthy and shiney.
Mia W.
The smell of this is really nice, it reminds me a lot of being on the beach in Hawaii. It smells kinda fruity but it's coconut so it's really smooth. I like the way it makes my hair feel and it also actually helps with the frizz that I get
Anisa R.
When buying hair products, I usually aim toward coconut based because coconuts have very hydrating properties. This is super important to me because my hair is very curly. Drunken Coconut hair conditioner leaves my curls extra bouncy and smelling amazing
Nickyia N.
New York , NY
Works wonders on my hair at first I was unsure but you never know unless you try and I'm glad I did I go this product for 12.99 which isn't bad for something that works for my hair and hair type. I say try it out doesn't hurt to test it.
Reagan S.
Denham Spgs, LA
This Black Canyon conditioner is to die for. I sweet friend of mine recommended this to me and I absolutely fell in love with it. The scent is amazing and long lasting too. I would definitely recommend giving it a try if you haven't already done so!
Audrey O.
I love love love this conditioner. It helped my dry scalp and it helped with dandruff. I usually buy it online when I get a chance if you get dry scalp during the winter months give this a try!
ann b.
I only used this product once or twice,it was cool,I enjoyed the aromatherapy and the eucalyptus peppermint smell and feel was refreshing.
Natasha J.
Camino, CA
This product make my hair feel super soft and silky. I have curly hair so when I go to brush it it's not hard to get through the tangles
Callie N.
Love the smell and this product!!! It leaves my hair moisturized and stronger. Don't have to leave it in to long before rinsing either