BY BLACK CANYON HOME AND BODY

16 Ounce hair conditioner in bottle with portioning pump, Scent: Delicious (Apple & Floral), Hydrating. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Bianca C.
Miami Beach, FL
I like this product, it has a good scent. It is pricey. The packaging is cute. I bought it at target. It really made my hair softer since I've been using it. I would buy it again for sure. And I would recommend buying it.
Felicia L.
Lawrenceburg, TN
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas!! I'm a sucker for conditioner and for this kind I do have! It's cleanses my hair so well and allows it to be so silt soft but not slimy feeling!! I would buy it over and over again!
Emily M.
Anderson, SC
I absolutely love this conditioner, it makes my hair feel so amazing! I only use a little bit at my ends and it does wonders for my dry hair! Great product!
LEAR25680 PATRICIA T.
No he probado este producto pero he escuchado que es muy bueno, el que pueda decirme se lo agradezco, comprare la prueba para luego comprar el tamaño normal
Deja F.
jonesboro, GA
this conditioner works so weel for my hair. leaces it soft anf moisterized. i was impressed by how weel it worked for my curly hair
Rosmery S.
Sylmar, CA
Amazing. Everything about it. My most recent one. Love the texture and smell of it. I would recommend this product to my friends
alexis m.
tulare, CA
My hair is really tangly and gets messy while brushing amd this didnt really do as much as i hoped. I would not reccomemd
meliy b.
I love who soft an tanggle free it leaves my hair with that viberent smell that just makes people take in deep breaths
Joseph C.
1699 robinwood rd Gastonia, NC
Love this product smells so good and works pretty good lathers up fairly good but it's not my favorite
demi m.
Baltimore, MD
Has the the last last night night but but if the way I I was was thinking a new use your your browser