BY BLACK CANYON HOME AND BODY

Hydrating hair conditioner, Scented, 16 ounce with pump. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Waverly G.
Ashland, VA
I'm a smell girl. I always go for scents that I love and this is one of them. I go through so many conditioners and this one stands out because of the scent. It just smells so clean and fresh.
Courtney S.
Wilsonville
Refreshing and has a wonderful scent. Conditions my hair very well, and isn't heavy. I have dry scalp sometimes and products like this really help.
Samantha F.
Love the smell hate the size, wish I could find larger bulk sizes to buy it in. For the price you pay you don't get very much.
Belen R.
Great product. Smells great and leaves the hair extremely moisturizing afterwards. Good price for what it does to your hair.
Grace S.
Wilburton, OK
Love this item for my hair! My hair is very soft and shiny.. I have curly hair and so it makes my curls soft FREE frizy too..
Justina W.
Warrensburg, MO
It smells good and makes my hair so soft... I use it daily. I recommend this.. it can get pricy, but it's well worth it.
Kimberley M.
Buena Vista, VA
Loved the smell and how soft my hair was after just one use. Very refreshing. Made my hair feel so light and flowy
Tiffany R.
Las Vegas, NV
Ive never personally used tjis products but i habe family and frienda who do and they love it and recommend it !
Chelsey T.
Athens , MI
SMELLS AMAZING! Leaves my hair silky soft and a little goes a long way. Will definitely be purchasing this again!
Elene B.
New Castle, DE
I was a few months ago we use. I was very satisfied. I think it's one of the best. Love black canyon