BY BLACK CANYON HOME AND BODY

16 Ounce hair conditioner in bottle with portioning pump, Scented, Hydrating. see more...

gigi t.
Greendale, WI
I like the smell of this product. I don't know what it is, but I like it. Usually the smell of body products are just too artificial or sweet and overpowering, but I've always liked this one with all the benefits it's doing for my hair.
Brey W.
Charlotte, NC
Obsessed with the smell of this product! I also love the smell of my hair after I use it! A little tip o have is to leave a little in during the day and it keeps my hair soft through the day with all the heat going on where I live!
Tamarie W.
Oceanside, CA
Love this cucumber melon conditioner. It smells amazing and leaves my hair soft, smooth, and shiny. After I get out of the shower my hair brushes so easily and drys flawlessly. I highly recommend this product!
JoAnne K.
Fort sill, OK
Found this at a local shop and wanted to try it. It cleans great but like most natural shampoos, I have to shampoo twice to get the suds that I want. I'd repurchase when I run out. It's just hard to find
Tiffany S.
Oklahoma City, OK
This stuff is amazing and always makes my hair feel so alive and bouncy. So worth the price too. Ladies you gotta try it. Cheap conditioner is not the way to go
Felecia D.
Cassatt
it doesn't get any better than this! I'm telling you now this is a must buy for everyone. You won't regret it. one time use and I was hooked
Emily Y.
I loved the way this product smelled and I lived the way it left my hair feeling I will definitely continue to use this product
Jackelyn L.
Saint Clair, MI
Very nice condition, the smells alright . Great gift or stocking stuff. Useful for men and women. Wish it would of been bigger.
Becky S.
Seymour, CT
This smells AMAZING!!! And I swear after a few weeks of using this conditioner my hair is softer than it's been in 20 years!!
Karan G.
Suggested by a friend.. Was initially not convinced, but after using it, works like magic.. Makes hair smooth and bouncy..

Amazon