BY BLACK CANYON HOME AND BODY

16 Oz Hair Conditioner, Scent: Caramel Pumpkin, Hydrating. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Candace C.
Jacksonville, FL
Not my favorite at all but I imagine these would work well for a Caucasian woman with thick hair. Didn't give the slippery feel I like my conditioner to give and I won't purchase again. Not for natural hair.
Jordan S.
I liked this conditioner because it left my hair soft-not greasy- and wasn't harsh. I used it every time I shampooed, and it works well. The smell reminds me of thanksgiving or christmas to be honest.
Marlene R.
El Paso, TX
Black Canyon hair conditioner has the best flavors. Or I guess you can call them since this one is my favorite and the banana one is my favorite as well. These bottles will last you a long time I like to keep them in my guest restroom.
Priscilla D.
Fort Collins, CO
This stuff smells so amazing. I love this smell for candles and everything else so naturally I wound up loving this stuff. It's such a sweet soft smell. Love the pump. It's super gentle and makes my hair soft.
Miranda S.
Glenolden , PA
I love the smell of this conditioner and it also leaves my hair very soft and the sun is definitely long last thing I want to say a gentle but it's definitely deep penetrating i would buy it over and over again
Taz H.
Omg I love this conditioner! It leaves me hair so soft and luscious! I use it almost every time I wash my hair. It's so gentle so it doesn't irritate my scalp in anyway. I would buy it over and over again!
Veronica M.
Fayetteville, NC
This stuff smells so good you could eat it. Lol I love the way it makes my hair feel light and clean. The price is very affordable but it was hard to find.
Tori F.
Baytown, TX
Love this conditioner works great for my hair. It smells amazing and dose great on my daughters hair to. An absolute 10/10 it's worth it for the price.
Mafe P.
capital federal
Perfecto para el cabello, lo deja brillante y reluciente. Me encanta y lo recomiendo 100% a todas esas mujeres que les encanta lucir hermosa
Melissa S.
Jackson , TN
I like the way it makes your hair feel but I'm not crazy about the smell of it...it's like a mint smell but has your hair feeling amazing
sitara m.
Binghamton, NY
hello I was just wondering what this can do for my hair and what are the end result should be after product use im looking for something to make my hair smooth and silky will this do the trick???