BY BLACK CANYON HOME AND BODY

16 Oz Hair Conditioner, Scent: Caramel Pumpkin, Hydrating. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Fayetteville, NC
This stuff smells so good you could eat it. Lol I love the way it makes my hair feel light and clean. The price is very affordable but it was hard to find.
Mehdina K.
Mehdina K.
I was hesitant on trying these products out because of the lack of knowledge but I gave in and it left my hair feeling amazing
Candace C.
Candace C.
Jacksonville, FL
Not my favorite at all but I imagine these would work well for a Caucasian woman with thick hair. Didn't give the slippery feel I like my conditioner to give and I won't purchase again. Not for natural hair.
Priscilla D.
Priscilla D.
Fort Collins, CO
This stuff smells so amazing. I love this smell for candles and everything else so naturally I wound up loving this stuff. It's such a sweet soft smell. Love the pump. It's super gentle and makes my hair soft.
Jordan S.
Jordan S.
I liked this conditioner because it left my hair soft-not greasy- and wasn't harsh. I used it every time I shampooed, and it works well. The smell reminds me of thanksgiving or christmas to be honest.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Las Vegas, NV
Great conditioner. I love it and I love the smell! It's very gentle on your hair and makes it amazingly soft. Can't beat this product!
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
I like the way it makes your hair feel but I'm not crazy about the smell of it...it's like a mint smell but has your hair feeling amazing
Mafe P.
Mafe P.
Perfecto para el cabello, lo deja brillante y reluciente. Me encanta y lo recomiendo 100% a todas esas mujeres que les encanta lucir hermosa
alexis z.
alexis z.
No es tan bueno no te limpia vien el cabello no te quita la casoa y no lo deja suave y oloroso
jojo m.
jojo m.
This shampoo leaves my hair feeling soft!! I love the smell of it! It's a Great shampoo to buy!
sitara m.
sitara m.
Binghamton, NY
hello I was just wondering what this can do for my hair and what are the end result should be after product use im looking for something to make my hair smooth and silky will this do the trick???