BY BLACK CANYON HOME AND BODY

Leaves skin feeling nourished with Aloe Vera Gel, Argan Oil, Avacado Oil, Coconut Oil see more...

Kristen B.
I love the way this smells, unfortunately my finicky sensitive skin decided it no longer liked this body wash after I purchased my second bottle. I keep it in my guest shower and my guests always comment on how good it smells. It will also cleans nicely, it removed 2 days of sweat and grime and many applications of OFF DEEP WOODS insect repellent after camping. I really wish my skin liked it, but I will continue to have it available for my guests.
Laura S.
Augusta, GA
I love the scent of this product. It's very fresh smelling and I love love peaches!! I would compare this to philosophy on how strong the scent of the body wash is. I use this all the time so I would like to try some more of this brand's other scents.
Anna F.
Norfolk, VA
Wow! There are so many fantastic oils and extracts in this product. It's fantastic for your skin! The apricot and peach smell is really light and feminine, and the price is great! It's a gentle cleansing product that is great for everyday use..
Emmie H.
Cayce, SC
2,326 reviews
lori O.
Wilkes Barre, PA
The smell is awesome! Also, it leaves your skin so soft and smooth.Worth every penny!I get compliments on how I smell ( every one thinks it's perfume) No just my body wash.
Jeimy S.
Canovanas, PR
When using this product I feel the smell permeates my skin, leave your skin soft, are those products that no matter what, occasionally we have to afford to buy.
Tabby L.
Baton Rouge, LA
This stuff smells amazzzzzing! Great price and I love the outcome every time! Packing is cute too:) my skin is so soft and moisturized, Def a new staple
Laura O.
Orlando, FL
This body wash is amazingly awesome it has an awesome sense of smell and is very recommended body wash it's not even that expensive is just great.
Giddalthy C.
A friend of mine told me about this product and so I had to try it! I am hooked Black Canyon Body Wash 16 Oz (Arizona (Cactus Flower))!
Kabrei H.
Springdale, AR
I absolutely did not care for this product and I'm not a picky person. Too watered down for the price, not sudsy enough to feel clean.

Amazon