BY BLACK CANYON HOME AND BODY

Leaves skin feeling nourished with Aloe Vera Gel, Argan Oil, Avacado Oil, Coconut Oil see more...

kelsee p.
andover
this body wash makes me smell amazing for the next 2 days and i use it every time i shower and it's amazing you'll love it the price is great for what it dose and i would recommend it to all girls who love that oil natural smell
Nina n.
Fontana
This body wash is the best has a bomb as smell to it and it leaves your body not only smelling good but feeling all soft and silky man I'm never going to stop using it .
Nelly M.
Tampa, FL
Such a hard product to find honestly ! I've been using this now for a couple years and I used it very often! Very gentle on the skin and smelled light and clean. I got it online actually off of Amazon! I wish it was available in stores more often!
Sam R.
Aldie, VA
Firstly, I love the smell. The cactus flower is so light and leaves a subtle scent on my body. The body wash is very thick so a little goes a long way. There aren't a lot of large family size bottles so that's sad
Christen K.
San Diego
This body wash smells so amazing! And feels so incredible. I use this about everyday and cant get over the smell, yum!!!! I got this product as a gift and absolutely love it and would buy it again!!!
Emmie H.
Cayce, SC
2,326 reviews
Mia 🌵.
I love this body wash! it's so great & I really recommend it it isn't harsh either & I personally think it is long lasting!
Delinda H.
Radcliff ky
Did not enjoy the smell or the way it felt still felt like my skin had a film on it so needless to say showered twice
Kelsie B.
Baldwinsville, NY
Makes my skin feel great every time I use it. Leaves it smelling great and doesn't dry it out like some washes can!!
leona k.
Macomb, MI
Now this i like to give a review on just the sound of it would make me give it a try. Hope to get a chance

Amazon