BY BLACK CANYON HOME AND BODY

Black Canyon Aloe Gels are hand blended with premium fragrance and/or essential oils. We carry many popular scents that are common in bath and body stores, but also feature many unique options for men, women, and children. Available in over 100... see more...

Maria A.
At first I wasn't sure if I would like this but , this should be shared with everyone that loves fall ... This gel smells wonderful. I went and ordered the body lotion. It was an instant cooling effect that felt so soothing . It lasts a lot longer than any other aloe Vera gel I've ever tried and it stayed moist dident dry up like the others . I love the fact that it has mint and eucalyptus in it because those are 2 of my favorite scents . I'm very satisfied with it .
Lamisi N.
accra
So I really did not trust body wash anymore because most of them will promise but will not deliver, so I saw this product online and I have to say did not regret buying it , and it really makes my skin look nice

Amazon