BY KENNETH COLE

Buy Kenneth Cole Colognes - Kenneth Cole introduces a sexy blend of mint and mandarin for men. This masculine scent contains notes of incense, exotic woods and black suede. see more...

Esther A.
A mi esposo le encanto el olor y que no se elimina fácilmente me encanta cuando sale del baño y se la echa es realmente delicioso si te encanta que huelan rico este no dudes es comprarlo
Jamee K.
Fontana , CA
I love this product. It is a staple in my house. I buy it all the time when I go to the store. I think it's great quality and a great price. I highly recommend this product to anyone who is looking at it ! Go buy this :)
Justin E.
Walkersville, MD
My lady love love loves this! And I love it just as much as she does. Nice subtle but not overpowering scent that leaves you feeling confident as ever!
Dawn A.
Clarkston
I love everything about you this app free free free love ever one the things here are great and getting coupons for free thanks for best companies
Jacqi G.
Kingston, PA
This is the ONLY cologne I buy for my husband. It's a very nice smell, very masculine. I don't think I will ever get him a different cologne.
Hannah O.
Greer, SC
The scent is okay but it doesn’t last long. Wouldn’t recommend it to anyone at all. What is it with perfumes these days fading so fast?!
Christine B.
Bolingbrook, IL
I think this smells so great in men. I have bought it a few times for my husband and he really likes it too. I will buy it again.
Teresa F.
Mount Vernon, WA
This cologne smells amazing. I always buy it for my brother every year for his birthday or for Xmas. It's one of his favorites.
Derrick S.
Kissimmee, FL
I love Black by Kenneth Cole. It has a calm sweet smell and the strong scent to counter balance it. Great for Casual events.
Shannon K.
Brooklyn, NY
Got this cologne for my boyfriend last year for Christmas and it smelled sooooo good. Definitely buying this for him again