Black ButterFly uploaded by Rachael L.

BY NONE

Buy on Target
Rachael L.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this book with all my heart. It got me through one of the toughest times. It was my security blanket. RM Drake is my all time favorite writer. My collection of his books keeps growing bigger and bigger. Pick this up at once!! I'm even getting one of the artworks tattooed on me soon. The art and writing is so beautiful. I will hold onto this book forever.
taylor e.
Oxford, AL
This was he best short story book i have ever read. I'm obsessed with Robert M Drake such and amazing writer.. it's really amazing!!!!! it's also very affordable! i would totally recommend this to every single person reading !!!
Stephanie M.
Colonia
Must. Read. I actually have two copies. RM Drake, the author, is absolutely amazing. The drawings and his pieces speak to the soul. The books are affordable. This book is life changing. Read it now!!!!!
Mahogany S.
davenport, FL
This book is amazing. I recommend this book to anyone who loves poetry. The book qad only 18 dollars i belive at books a million
Stephanie M.
Colonia
Favorite piece in this book?