BY NONE

Gina A.
If you appreciate good and true poetry than this is not for you. His work on Instagram is misleading in that it sounds as if it would be much better than it actually is. It reels you in and leaves you somewhat intrigued and wanting more. I have to say, if you appreciate any works of ANY literary merit you will be sorely disappointed in this book. I feel as though this degraded the entirety of what poetry actually is. The stanzas are choppy, follow no pattern and although this is free verse, the lines still do not flow. I was so disappointed . I wanted to love it but I really did not.
Rachael L.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this book with all my heart. It got me through one of the toughest times. It was my security blanket. RM Drake is my all time favorite writer. My collection of his books keeps growing bigger and bigger. Pick this up at once!! I'm even getting one of the artworks tattooed on me soon. The art and writing is so beautiful. I will hold onto this book forever.
taylor e.
Oxford, AL
This was he best short story book i have ever read. I'm obsessed with Robert M Drake such and amazing writer.. it's really amazing!!!!! it's also very affordable! i would totally recommend this to every single person reading !!!
Stephanie M.
Colonia
Must. Read. I actually have two copies. RM Drake, the author, is absolutely amazing. The drawings and his pieces speak to the soul. The books are affordable. This book is life changing. Read it now!!!!!
Deysy G.
Atlanta
I like the poetry in this book. It’s so relatable, especially for millennia’s. It also looks cute on your book shelf
Allysen B.
Grimesland
This was the first book I bought by R.M Drake. I fell in love. I adore his work. I purchased it off amazon, I follow him on Instagram and have for 6 or more years now! I’m a huge fan. I have several of his books.Black ButterFly
Mahogany S.
davenport, FL
This book is amazing. I recommend this book to anyone who loves poetry. The book qad only 18 dollars i belive at books a million
Stephanie M.
Colonia
Favorite piece in this book?