BY BLACK BOX WINES

• What is the difference in a box wine & a bottle wine?...1 Answers
  • How does this taste? Is this sweet?3 Answers
Kristen C.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Black Box wines are so worth the price tag. They're about $18-$20 depending on where you go, but you get about 4 bottles of wine in one box. When you tell people how good this boxed wine is they'll be like ew, boxed wine?! But make them try it because they will take it back right away.

I thought I was going to hate it at first, but it's actually pretty decent wine. It's not vinegary, it doesn't burn the back of your throat like some really bad cheap wines. I really love the Chardonnay and the Cab Sav. I actually couldn't believe at how good they were. My boyfriend and I pretty much always have a box in our fridge now. The tap is also really nice to have for convenience.
Caitlin S.
Allentown, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This says white but I normally get the cab. For 25 bucks it's about 4 bottles in this box and will last normally longer then if you were to open a bottle. I would always recommend this for the reason you get more for your money and it's just as good!
Courtney A.
Salisbury, MD
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Love! I know how the stigma of boxed wine may deter you from giving this a shot. But it's well worth it. I love being able to have a bottle, I mean glass of wine with dinner. And this is good wine and you don't have to finish it in one night. So less hangovers and or less wasted money if you open a bottle and don't finish it. It lasts for 6 weeks which is amazing! You can use it to drink, cook, etc! #givingcrush
Anastasia G.
Wells
Not the best wine to be honest. I m super picky if we are talking about wine. No good taste. Nothing special. No reach flavor and enjoyment of tannins and aftertaste. Wine for a big party yeah . Probably. But not for a special day or night
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Not the most fantastic Reisling I ever had but not too bad either. It is a sweet wine that is often drank after dinner or with desert. This one is very light, fruity and sweet. It is very easy to drink so dry wine lovers, it isn’t for you.
Jennifer Y.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I have tried a few of the "higher quality" boxed wines and for some reason it is harder to find Riesling in a good box, this one was just ok.  It had more of an oaky taste then I happen to like in my Riesling.  It has a good amount in it and has a great price point - I paid $20 for it at my local place which tends to charge a little more than other places.  My box also leaked all over my fridge and even after turning it upside down it still leaked so I ended up pouring it into another container.
Krysta F.
I can not rave enough about this box wine! Yes I know box wine does not sound good! But this blew my mind! 4 bottles of wine in 1 box that's lasts up to 6 weeks! For only $22. You get your money's worth for sure! If you drink a lot of wine this will save you money in the long run! Plus it tastes great!
Tiffany P.
Wonderful! Black Box Riesling nailed it! Keep it in your fridge so it's readily chilled. Great for day and Summer-time drinking. Light, sweet and refreshing. Cost almost $20 and worth it. I love the Black Box as most of their wines have won over 50 gold medals. Not too shabby.
Corey D.
ST PETERSBURG, FL
Truly a best-kept-secret in the wine world! Even the most discerning palate will enjoy this award-winning wine and, YES, its in a box that keeps the wine drinkable forever!
Mikaela K.
Bellefonte, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Love this box wine! Great price and wonderful taste. This brand of riesling is not too sweet, but sweet enough that it is perfect to end your night with. If you want to save money and get a quality wine, this is the one to get.
Angelina A.
TUCSON, AZ
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I can't believe I never tried this, is it good?
Bailey R.
Smyrna, TN
I would love to try this brand, but don't have any experience with box wines. Does anyone know anything about the mini boxes of this brand?
Dee P.
How does this taste? Is this sweet?
Dee P.
How does this taste? Is this sweet?
Shena H.
Birchwood, TN
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What is the difference in a box wine & a bottle wine? I always head negatives about box wine but I don't know why?