by Black Box

Black Box Whiskey is expertly blended and matured in American Oak for balanced caramel and oak aromas with hints of rye spiciness. Premium whiskey that costs 20% less than the Top 5 whiskey brands, our whiskey tastes great and goes where glass can't. Enjoy it anywhere, sipped neat or mixed in a cocktail. Store safely in your freezer, fridge or bar cart.

Black Box Whiskey is expertly blended and matured in American Oak for balanced caramel aromas with hints of rye spiciness. It is 20% less expensive than the Top 5 whiskey brands.

• Whiskey on tap and 20% less expensive than the Top 5 whiskey brands
  • Balanced caramel and oak aromas with hints of rye spiciness
  • Expertly blended and matured in American oak
  • Toasty, spicy and complex
  • 80 proof/40% ABV
  • % ABV

Is this a sipping whiskey, or better mixed with coke?
Start your review of Black Box Spirits Whiskey 80 Proof!
How would you rate this product?
Rina R.
New Orleans, LA
Black Box Spirits Whiskey 80 Proof uploaded by Rina R.
If the metal silver had a taste to it would definitely be this drink it’s strong like a tequila should be. If you want a strong drink I recommend you this drink. Black Box Spirits Tequila 80 Proof
Lauren H.
La Vergne, TN
I feel like I can't say enough positive things about Black Box Whiskey. The price is awesome and the taste is so unique and delicious that it is easy for a non-whiskey sipper to enjoy as well.
Melissa J.
Newington, CT
You wouldn't think a whiskey in a box would be good at all, but it is! Wowed several whiskey drinkers. Obviously nothing fancy, but it's great for the price point!
Lauren H.
Jackson, TN
I don’t typically care for drinking but I will say that this whiskey was very smooth and it’s extremely affordable!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...