BY BLACK BOX

This bar margarita mix makes an incredible cocktail. You'll be blissfully wastin' away in just in three easy steps. All you need to mix up a classic margarita are cold water and tequila. When you're craving something a little bit sweeter, make these margarita mixes with fresh bananas, peaches, or strawberries for deliciously fruity drinks that can temporarily turn an ordinary backyard into paradise. In stock and ready to ship. Features: The preferred cocktail mix of bartenders. Prepare perfect margaritas in 3 easy steps.Specs: Each pouch makes 3.5 fl oz cocktail. Includes: 8 pouches per box. see more...

• Does this mix come in another flavors? And how much is it?1 Answers
  • This looks so easy to use. Has anyone tried it?,is it wor...2 Answers
Rebecca C.
Las Vegas, NV
I bought a box of this sometime last month and only used it once, which was the first time I tried it. I may use it to make myself a drink once in a while but I wouldn't serve it to any quest at my house, and I probably won't buy another box.
Jennifer L.
This is a great start up kit. I used this at one of the parties that I went to. The instructions were easy. Everything turned out good. It is simple for the beginner.
Amanda M.
Aurora, CO
I need salt for my margarita. And this does the job. I also put it in my corona with lime! Just be careful with the beer over flowing from the reaction/.
Jessica K.
Stapleton , AL
Decent product. Great for a quick margarita fix. This product wouldn't impress a hard core margarita consumer but will work for a casual drinker.
Kimberley A.
Mesa, AZ
I have purchased this product twice and I think is great for a margarita in a hurry. The mix was easy to make and easy on the wallet too!
Brittany G.
Lancaster Tx
This drink mix is okay but it could be better. It's nothing I would give to my guess if they came over it would just be for me.
Anne M. T.
Irmo, SC
The instructions were easy. Everything turned out good. It is simple for the beginner.Great for a quick margarita fix.
Gabriela r.
This margarita is very good I like to drink margaritas instead of drinking a harsh drink with lots of alcohol in it
Elizabeth D.
Delmar, DE
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
This is something ok to make when you are making a quick margarita for yourself. i wouldn't serve it to any guests.
Stephanie W.
Leeds, AL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Great mix from Bar-Tenders! I love some Margaritas and this is one of the best mixes out there! Great!
Sharima W.
Freeport, NY
This looks so easy to use. Has anyone tried it?,is it worth the buy?
Brittany G.
Lancaster Tx
Does this mix come in another flavors? And how much is it?