BeautyBodyBody CareBlack & Beautiful
Cocoa Butter Rich Cream Lotion with Vitamin E

Black & Beautiful Cocoa Butter Rich Cream Lotion with Vitamin E

by Black & Beautiful

Smoothes and Tones Skin Eliminates Ashiness A creamy natural moisturizer formulated with Pure Cocoa Butter and Vitamin E for soft, supple skin.  Minimizes the appearance of marks and blemishes on face and body while it helps tone skin.  Eliminates ashiness and gives skin a long-lasting sheen.  Helps restore skin s natural radiance for all day softness. Questions or Comments?  in the US ;

where can I buy this loction?
I have oily skin, does anyone know if this leaves skin feeling greasy.
Start your review of Black & Beautiful Cocoa Butter Rich Cream Lotion with Vitamin E!
How would you rate this product?
Christiana S.
Woodstock, AL
Black & Beautiful Cocoa Butter Rich Cream Lotion with Vitamin E uploaded by Christiana S.
I love this lotion it's awesome for any kind of skin. It's not oily and it makes my skin so soft.
Corrian M.
Desoto, TX
I have very sensitive skin and this product is the only one that doesn't annoy it. moisturizes my face very well since I have dry skin and my skin doesn't react badly if i go a few days without using it. I would recommend this to ANYONE.
TRA003118/Maria de los Angeles P.
LA USA MI MAMA Y ES EXCELENTE PARA LA PIEL SECA , BUEN OLOR. LA RECOMIENDO BUEN PRECIO. EXCELENTE CALIDAD