BY BLACK & BEAUTIFUL

Fades Dark Spots and Marks New! Leaves Skin Glowing Experience the ultimate in fade cream technology.  This unique formula combines the highest level of the approved skin lightening ingredient along with the trusted, natural skin toning ingredient; Pure Cocoa Butter.  Dark spots and marks fade and skin is left soft, moisturized and beautiful.  Helps even skin tone for a glowing, clear complexion. Questions or Comments?  in the US ; see more...

t s.
I use this every night! I have a few dark marks from breakouts on my forehead and using this cream takes them away. It works better than the cocoa butter stick and it’s not oily. It doesn’t dry my skin out. A little goes a long way so this product will last a long time. All dark marks and blemishes disappear. Definitely try it out. You can get it from Walmart.
Samantha N.
Richmond , TX
Great moisturizing fade cream and the cocoa butter is an extra bonus! Your skin will feel very moisturized at the same time eliminating dark spots and discolorations. This fad cream is not as harsh as others on the market for a GREAT price
Desiree P.
You'll never have to worry about dark spots again!! which is a good thing because they can be very embarrassing apply this a few times a day the affected area and watch you skin restore its beauty once again.
Elizabeth R.
Bronx, NY
Anything that has cocoa butter is great for your skin it helps a lot with the dark spots I was in this problem early in my 1 trimester of my pregnancy now I been using this and bam you can see the difference .
Brittney D.
Granite City, IL
Omg i will have to find this most def got to get this this will be better for skin i think...i got the ambi fade cream in the tube it got a stinky smell to it a lil bit
Maricela P.
This work really well for my hair and my skin it has made my hair grow so well.
Antara G.
Does this product have hydroquinone? And for anyone who has tried it, has it worked? How long does it take to see results? I am looking to fade some stubborn acne scars!
Amalia U.
Placerville, CA
Is it on stock or if not when will it be.
Brittney D.
Granite City, IL
I want to purchase this so bad... Where can i buy this cream at? hopefully in my local walmart or walgreens
Is this a dupe for the Palmers Fade Cream?? I already brought it but I still want to know.
Toni W.
Has anyone tried it yet and does it work well on hyperpigmentation?