BY BLACK & WHITE

The Genuine Black and White with Hydroquinone Bleaching Cream is ideal for improving the skin tone of your face. You can also use it on your hands and arms to diminish freckles. This hydroquinone skin-bleaching cream features a greaseless ointment that will moisturize your skin. When using this hydroquinone bleaching cream, over a period of time, you may notice a gradual decrease of skin discolorations such as liver spots, dark spots, age spots and freckles. see more...

Raina S.
Oxford, MS
I purchased this at Walmart when it was on rollback. When I opened it I noticed the smell right off - it reminds me of my grandmother’s perfume. I mean it’s not a bad smell but it’s rather louder than I personally like. I’ve been using it about a month now on some scars where acne bumps were that of course I pinched and popped. It left them blue and purple like in color. That’s no fun because it’s had to cover up those colors. This black and white bleaching cream has really made them fade over time. They aren’t fully gone back to my normal color of skin as this process takes a while. However they do look a lot better in color and tone than before using this cream. It’s said to be used like three times a day. I use it twice at most usually once in morning after shower and once at night after shower. I like using on freshly clean skin. The tube is a nice size and like I said I’ve used it for about a month now and still have some left over. I will be purchasing more soon as I get low on it because I want to continue for another month. I know my skin tone where the bumps were won’t get back perfect but its worth it to see how close it will get. Again don’t think the bleaching happening like bam over night because it doesn’t - it takes time. Overall; I’m impressed with this product and plan to keep using for at least another month.
C A.
I’ve used this off an on over the years. It really does work... my patience is just 👎🏽. It’s creamy enough to go on after I wash my face as a moisturizer- almost 2 in1
Krista A.
I bought this product on the Walmart website and thought I would give it a try. It doesn't bleach as much as people would think. Instead it slowly matches your original skin color. I use this on dark spots like scars and hyperpigmention. You have to apply twice a day or once depending on what you want. You'll see results in about 1-4 weeks. Don't expect this to bleach your skin ASAP. It works.
Denene
I've been hoping to see big results with this but no. I have a few sun spots on my face and hoped to fade them. I've dabbed the spots every other day for about a month but I don't notice any difference. I also too a before picture and nada. It dries the spot out but no fading 🙁
Diana C.
Allentown, PA
I use this for peeling dry spots on my face I also where before I put my makeup , I will recommend it for people who dry spots, it just make everything so much better
Ashley F.
HERMOSA, South Dakota
I enjoy the feel of this cream it blends in really well and is not to heavy on my skin. It has truly lightened by dark spots within the last month of use.