BY GENERIC

Black & Decker 12-Cup Digital Coffee Maker: Auto brew 2-hour auto shutoff Programmable clock QuickTouch programming Nonstick "keep hot" carafe plate Dishwaser safe parts Optimal brewing temperature Sneak-A-Cup feature Easy-view water window Removable filter Color: Black see more...

• I'm considering purchasing this for my husband and wondering how ...1 Answers
Erika E.
LOVE LOVE LOVE this coffee maker! It is the second one I’ve had.
The last one we got lasted 6 years and never gave me trouble!
This newer version has many new additional features that are wonderful!
Definitely worth the money and the quality.No fuss and never fails!
Bought mine at Target on sale for $15!!
Heather B.
Sioux City, IA
Originally, I purchased this coffee maker just to put in our camper before heading out on a weekend trip this past summer. It was only $15 at Walmart and we didn't need anything fancy since we were only using it when we would go camping. However, I now have it in our house because it works so well. It is honestly one of the fastest-brewing coffee makers I've had or used (my parents went through coffee pots like you wouldn't believe when I lived with them) and I don't have any issues with it. It's straight and to the point without a bunch of extra buttons and tricks. It has a 12 cup capacity which is great if you're a coffee addict or have a few extra people over, as well as a simple timer in case you want to set it to go off in the morning so it's ready when you wake up. For $15, you can't go wrong with this!
Alisha J.
Henrietta, TX
Coffee makers get a heavy workout in my house. I make 2-3 pots a day to keep myself upright. I have a hard time with most coffee makers dying on me before the year is out. We've had this model for almost 3 years now and it is a real workhorse! Love the programmable pre-set for the mornings. Being the first person to rise, it is such a breath of fresh air to have a hot cup of Joe waiting for me as soon as the alarm goes off. After some horrible experiences with Mr. Coffee, Black and Decker is definitely a better quality machine and has my vote. I will definitely purchase this machine again.
Katelyn H.
Medford, NJ
We had this coffee pot for less than a year and we threw it out. The filter basket would become uneven and the coffee would don't brew properly and would spill all over the counter. We did not have this problem in the beginning but as time went by it was becoming more frequent. I know that the basket was placed in the coffee maker correctly so it must have been shifting after the coffee began to brew. I would never buy this coffee pot again.
Jayme S.
Plano, TX
I really don't like this coffee maker. It doesn't alert you when the coffee is done brewing. Condensation builds on the lid to the water reservoir so when you open it water drips down the back. If you're looking for a pretty basic coffee maker it will do the job I guess.
Alexis C.
Nampa, ID
Your average coffee maker. Works really well though and the digital timer makes it great for mornings. Just get everything ready the night before and set the timer. Then wake up to the smell of fresh brewed coffee! Very convenient and reliable.
Alva A.
I like to use this coffee maker for hot water for my tea. It heats up the water pretty fast. I like that you can set the timer so you don't have to get up to manually do it yourself. I think it's a good average cheap coffee maker.
Michaela F.
Union, MO
The BEST basic coffee pot that anyone will love. It is programmable, to start a certain time everyday if you'd like. I didn't use this feature but it does have a clock that is quite nice. Only one basic brewing selection that turns it on. It's quiet and very simple.
ashley k.
I enjoy this coffee maker. For the price, I think it is a great product. I use it every weekend. Once I remove the grounds I leave the lid up so it will dry out completely. Overall happy with it.
Lauren D.
I use this everyday! My husband likes his coffee this way instead of the keurig. It is easy to use and tastes very good. It is easy to clean and bests up and pours quickly.
Ashley R.
I'm considering purchasing this for my husband and wondering how great the quality is, I realize it's black and decker, but I want to be sure it wont break down or stop working within a few months of having it.