SportsExercise & FitnessWater Bottlesbkr
- Glass Water Bottle - 500ml - Tutu

bkr - Glass Water Bottle - 500ml - Tutu

Follow a simple but sure rehydration beauty regime with the glass water bottle from bkr. With a 500ml capacity, this bottle is perfect for staying hydrated whilst on the move. Made from clean and recyclable glass, the silicone sleeve ensures the bottle is easy to grip and stylish. BPA and phthalate-free, this leak proof bottle has a loop cap and is safe to place in the dishwasher. Available in several colours, join numerous A-list celebrities around the globe and grab the most important beauty essential: a bkr glass bottle. Key features: * Stylish water bottle * Material: glass, silicone * Capacity: 500ml * Pale pink colour * No-leak seal * BPA-free & phthalate free * Small opening for no-spill sipping * Dishwasher safe on top of rack, store with cap off * Do not freeze or microwave

Why are these so expensive? Are they worth it?
Start your review of bkr - Glass Water Bottle - 500ml - Tutu!
How would you rate this product?
Natasha T.
Farmingdale , NY
bkr - Glass Water Bottle - 500ml - Tutu uploaded by Natasha T.
bkr - Glass Water Bottle - 500ml - Tutu uploaded by Natasha T.
I received this from my FabFitFun Box and I love it. I love the rubber sleeve that is also removable to wash. Its perfect to keep at my job. They’re pricey so I probably wouldn’t have bought one unless I got it in my box!!!
laura B.
Los Angeles, CA
I love my BKR bottle and the fun colors they come in. They’re all so sleek and clean! BKR bottles are just so easy to drink out of and I’m able to drink much more water than I normally would!
Katie J.
Meadville, PA
Purchased at: Amazon
This is such a cute bottle! It has a great weight to it and I've dropped it several times without any cracks or breaks. I do definitely have to refill it frequently but it's a perfect size for travel.
Leah H.
Albany, NY
I love my Bkr bottles! The silicon sleeves are always so pretty in addition to being protective. The glass cleans easily, and keeps water at a cool temperature for a few hours. They can be a bit heavy once they are filled, so I recommend saving these bottles (specifically the larger ones) for shorter trips.
Kelsey S.
Beachwood, OH
Love this!  Love the glass, easy to carry, only thing is that it is very hard to clean because of the small opening and the cap can get gunked up.  I recommend splurging on the bkr-specific ice tray so that you can have ice water.
Jeannie K.
Leonia, NJ
BKR bottles are super cute and I love that it's made of a durable, thick glass. (I'm not a fan of how plastic makes the water taste.) I've had two of these now and can say that I can properly rate them. I had to knock 2 stars off due to the difficult in cleaning and drying these. You can throw it in the dishwasher and/or use a bottle brush for cleaning but for some reason, these take literally for.ever. to completely dry. Maybe go for another glass bottle.
MARILYN C.
I love this bottle! So cute and love how it's glass so no worries about the plastic waste. With the silcone around it it does stay cold a good length of time. I recommend getting it on a sale because they can be pricey.
Emily  D.
Fairfax, VA
I love this water bottle! Sure it’s a little heavy, but that’s a small price to pay to avoid all that nasty stuff in plastic. Plus it’s machine washable and has a cap you can put a lip balm on! Have eight of these so far and will most likely get more.
Bettyjo M.
Cedar Hills, UT
I love the BKR glass bottle! I have a blue and pink. I got them in my FabFitFun box. They are great bottles. I wish they kept the water colder but I’m helping the environment by using glass instead of plastic so it’s a win!
Jamie R.
Spring Hill, FL
I love these water bottles! I have so many! Only complaint is that the larger sizes can get heavy in your bag if they’re completely full. Easy to clean, haven’t had one break yet.