BY BKR #7 in Water Bottles

CULT FAVORITE: bkr’s a hit with celebrities, fashion and beauty insiders, and a conversation starter 90-DAY REPLACEMENT GUARANTEE: A fantastic replacement policy is offered for each bkr product. If you break this bottle within 90 days of purchase, we will replace it at no cost to you. EASY TO GRASP SILICONE SLEEVE: Each bkr is insulated to maintain a hot or cold temperature. It is also tip-resistant and fits easily into most cup holders. BPA-FREE WATER BOTTLE: The crafted glass design enhances the pure taste of water and reduces bacteria buildup. bkr’s the water bottle that’s better for your health and dishwater safe. DISHWASHER SAFE.

Buy on Bkr
scianda l.
I received one of these water bottles in a Fabfitfun box, and I would say it is a nice enough water bottle. It fulfills its primary function, holding liquids, quite nicely. With the silicone sleeve my water bottle has lasted through some moderate bouncing and bumping. I (miraculously) haven’t dropped it yet, so I don’t know if it really is unbreakable. And this is definitely the most adorable water bottle I’ve ever owned. I really do love drinking water from it and bringing it along with me. But as other people have mentioned, this bottle is very difficult to wash, and you will need a fairly small bottle brush to fit through the opening in order to clean the bottle. And I have to be honest, there is nothing to justify the high cost of the bottle. There are many cheaper glass water bottles out there that are just as cute, easier to clean, and are the same or better quality.
Cathy B.
Saint Charles, MO
I bought one, then went back and bought another one. My two favorite water bottles I own. Stylish, high quality, and it’s so cute it actually makes me want to drink more water. I plan on giving as gifts to my friends also. The nonslip wrap also helps it ‘stay put’ and prevent accidental breakage. Definitely on my 2017 Favorite Things List!
Maggie C.
Olathe
Perfect whole body home mind yourself care starting at your lips and from the inside out who wouldn't want something that supports your entire lives ahead and thinks of the A future for every person on this planet reduce reuse recycle while the spotel keeps your lip balm and your hydration in one place and is just rocking an easy
Lela P.
This is such a chic water bottle. I got compliments from it all the time at work. I love that its glass, because im a germaphobe when it comes to reusing plastic water bottles. I received this in a fabfitfun subscription box and had not known about the company previously. I was really impressed by what I read about them and it made me even happier to use the bkf.

Unfortunately the bottle ended up shattering but its glass so i wasnt really surprised. I still loved it
Samantha J.
HONOLULU , HI
I actually got this in a subscription box, otherwise I wouldn’t buy it myself. It’s small, expensive, and not super convenient to use (I suppose I like pop tops like a smart water bottle?) Anyway, yes it is kinda cute, but I can’t get over the price point. I think it’s an insane amount for a water bottle
Madison H.
Purchased at: Amazon
Absolutely love these. Glass bottles have so many more benefits than plastic. They are less likely to harvest bacteria and have toxic chemicals that are found in ALL plastic based water bottles. They don’t break easily which I’m sure is a concern. I have dropped mine a time or 2 with no consequences.
Karina R.
Brooklyn, NY
I love anything that comes in glass! Water, soda, ketchup. I even switched all my tupperware to glass. It might be in my head but I sincerely feel like everything tastes better coming from a glass container.
With that being said, I love my bkr bottle. I got it when it was on sale. The only annoying part is that the rubber sleeve which protects the actual bottle tends to get dirty fairly quickly (finger print stains, etc) and so I have to rinse the outside quite often.
Jennifer K.
Hermitage, TN
Love, love, love the BKR bottle. I have two! I received them in my FabFitFun box a few boxes ago. I do think they are a bit pricey for a bottle though - but they are super cute and sometimes you just need a cute bottle to help motivate you to drink more water throughout the day.
Ellie R.
Tempe, AZ
I’m not a fan of plastic bottles, so I use Bkr bottles for on the go. They are thick glass, has a nice thick outer insulation and keeps my drink cold. They come in many colors and are easy to use with a screw off top. I also like the ring on top, it easily attaches to a backpack or tote bag while out and about. I was first introduced to Bkr water bottles in a subscription box and have purchased others since in various sizes. Highly recommend!
Emily E.
Boston, MA
These water bottles tend to be a little more expensive than their plastic counterparts, but they are worth the investment. The silicone layer on the outside stops the bottle from sweating too much, and add a layer of grip you won't find with any other water bottles. The bottle itself can be a little heavy, but it's so handy, I don't mind!
Christine N.
Bakersfield, CA
Does this water bottle leak?
Stefanie S.
Cleveland, OH
Where can you buy these? I've been wanting to switch over to glass water containers.
Megan Z.
Those of you who use the these, what made you try it? Everyone I hear who uses it loves it but I'm not sure why. They are definitely cute but what else is so awesome about it?! I'd love your opinions!
Ashley W.
Lakeshore , FL
OMG I love my bkr... But does anyone else have issues cleaning it?? Tips and tricks?
Emily H.
For those that have tried other brands: I have tried many brands of glass water bottles and love them, but honestly is this bottle any better then the less expensive brands ie: life factory, contigo, Ello, etc?