bkr - BEST Original Glass Water Bottle

CULT FAVORITE: bkr’s a hit with celebrities, fashion and beauty insiders, and a conversation starter 90-DAY REPLACEMENT GUARANTEE: A fantastic replacement policy is offered for each bkr product. If you break this bottle within 90 days of purchase, we will replace it at no cost to you. EASY TO GRASP SILICONE SLEEVE: Each bkr is insulated to maintain a hot or cold temperature. It is also tip-resistant and fits easily into most cup holders. BPA-FREE WATER BOTTLE: The crafted glass design enhances the pure taste of water and reduces bacteria buildup. bkr’s the water bottle that’s better for your health and dishwater safe. DISHWASHER SAFE.

Would like to try this product.
What is the best thing about these bottles? Are they worth every penny?
J j no l k k k j gctumlnz
Start your review of bkr - BEST Original Glass Water Bottle!
How would you rate this product?
Arwa B.
bkr - BEST Original Glass Water Bottle uploaded by Arwa B.
Love this water bottle so much ! I was so in love with it that when my first one shattered I promptly went online and purchased another one . It’s very convenient to carry around and make sure we are drinking enough water - I especially love that you can put the bottle , the sleeve , the top in the dishwasher and it sanitizes it all
Cassi D.
Custer, WA
bkr - BEST Original Glass Water Bottle uploaded by Cassi D.
Loveeee these bottles! I like that you can take off the skins and switch them out if needed, and these come in the perfect sizes. I keep multiples of these filled up in my fridge with water at all times.
Katie M.
San Diego, CA
bkr - BEST Original Glass Water Bottle uploaded by Katie M.
I love bkr! I have been using them since they came out. My friends sister is one of the owners of the company and the family is lovely so even more reason to support! It’s so much nicer to drink out of glass!!! And the mouth opening is ideal. The only thing I didn’t like was the ice trays they sell. They are way too small and melt instantly. Now I use mine to freeze ginger to go in my tea.
Jen S.
Mebane, NC
I LOVE my Bkr!! I got my daughter one, and she loves it too! Instead of soda, or caloric drinks, we refill our water all day! It's heavily insulated by a protective cover. The top is so easy to take on, and off with the handle. The water seems to taste so much better out of glass than a plastic bottle. And, should it by chance break (which I'm doubting, this thing is really durable) it can be recycled!
Iris C.
N Hollywood, CA
bkr - BEST Original Glass Water Bottle uploaded by Iris C.
bkr - BEST Original Glass Water Bottle uploaded by Iris C.
I like this water for it' durability and it looks nice, BUT, the mouth is too small for the size of the bottle...wish it was wider so I could add ice or clean properly I give 4 stars because I think its a little bit pricey also the lid stains easily with whatever flavored drink you put in the bottle.
Kayla B.
Coral Springs, FL
bkr - BEST Original Glass Water Bottle uploaded by Kayla B.
I’m obsessed with these water bottles. They are SO cute and come in so many different colors. I have 3, one of each size, and the 500ml is definitely my favorite. It’s the most convenient size: not too big and not too small.
Marivic T.
bkr - BEST Original Glass Water Bottle uploaded by Marivic T.
I got my first bkr this past spring and I have been "collecting" more since ever. I appreciate the different colors and the Jetsetter designs have been my favorite. I also like the Spiked versions as it's easier to hold. I like the 1L size the most as I drink a lot of water so it's easier to see how much water I drink in a day. The water bottle is better for the environment than plastic bottles, and it's sturdier than metal bottles. They're great to give as gifts, too.
Paige F.
Key Biscayne, FL
bkr - BEST Original Glass Water Bottle uploaded by Paige F.
I absolutely love the BKR water bottles, they are so cute and they have helped me cut down on my plastic water bottle habit. I normally don’t drink nearly enough water but once I bought a BKR bottle I definitely upped my water intake! And look how cute it looks at a picnic! 😍
Diqa T.
New York
bkr - BEST Original Glass Water Bottle uploaded by Diqa T.
bkr - BEST Original Glass Water Bottle uploaded by Diqa T.
This is an amazing product. It’s very eco friendly and easy to clean. I’ve had it for years and it’s been in great condition. It encourages me to drink more water! The only con is that it’s glass so it gets a bit heavy.
shay W.
Vienna, WV
bkr - BEST Original Glass Water Bottle uploaded by shay W.
Beautiful and sturdy. Definitely helped in encouraging me to stay hydrated for sure. It is pricey, but having the Afterpay option, in my opinion, makes this product more accessible. Side note: their attachable balms to the water bottle cap are ingenious and the most amazing lip balms I have ever tried and surely worth the price point. It lasts for hours and hours without having to reapply. They often have warehouse sales if you want to snag a bottle at a discounted price. 3 sizes are available (1 liter, 500ml, and 250 ml I believe).
Ask a question to the Influenster community...