BY BKR #8 in Water Bottles

CULT FAVORITE: bkr’s a hit with celebrities, fashion and beauty insiders, and a conversation starter 90-DAY REPLACEMENT GUARANTEE: A fantastic replacement policy is offered for each bkr product. If you break this bottle within 90 days of purchase, we will replace it at no cost to you. EASY TO GRASP SILICONE SLEEVE: Each bkr is insulated to maintain a hot or cold temperature. It is also tip-resistant and fits easily into most cup holders. BPA-FREE WATER BOTTLE: The crafted glass design enhances the pure taste of water and reduces bacteria buildup. bkr’s the water bottle that’s better for your health and dishwater safe. DISHWASHER SAFE.

scianda l.
I received one of these water bottles in a Fabfitfun box, and I would say it is a nice enough water bottle. It fulfills its primary function, holding liquids, quite nicely. With the silicone sleeve my water bottle has lasted through some moderate bouncing and bumping. I (miraculously) haven’t dropped it yet, so I don’t know if it really is unbreakable. And this is definitely the most adorable water bottle I’ve ever owned. I really do love drinking water from it and bringing it along with me. But as other people have mentioned, this bottle is very difficult to wash, and you will need a fairly small bottle brush to fit through the opening in order to clean the bottle. And I have to be honest, there is nothing to justify the high cost of the bottle. There are many cheaper glass water bottles out there that are just as cute, easier to clean, and are the same or better quality.
Jenifer D.
Fort Wayne, IN
I love the bkr. I have gone through several of them because 1.)they are glass and do break and 2.) the colors are adorable and quite frankly addicting! I have broken two of them. One was left in my car in the winter (clearly my fault). The other was was dropped on the concrete when it rolled out of my car. That being said, I have dropped several before with no incident. They are a little tricky to clean unless you have a bottle brush. Also, the silicon cover while it does added protection does have a tendency to pick up any dust or crumbs in your gym bag or purse. Great size at the 16 oz. The 32 oz is kind of ridiculous and extremely heavy. I would avoid!
Stephanie H.
Palm Harbor, FL
The quality of the BKR bottle is wonderful and the rubber material outside casing is great for when your hands are sweating walking outside. You can easily carry he bottle and it doesn’t slip out of you hand. It also fits into cup holders easily. One of the cons for me would be only putting water into the bottle. If you want to put another darker liquid it is a bit harder to clean. The website does have a cleaning kit though.
Addison C.
Monticello , IN
I love these little BKR bottles. I got mine in my fabfitfun box and it’s bright pink it’s amazing! It’s also glass and it keeps my water so cold and fresh! I don’t know what it is about a glass bottle but they’re seriously amazing! I just feel like the water taste so much better in a glass bottle it’s so crazy. You need to get ones of these super cute bottles, they’re everything!
Kate A.
Goshen, IN
I relieved once of these in my FabFitFun box. It is a pretty good water bottle it serves it’s function it hold water well it doesn’t leak. Its very cute and I love how there are so many different options to chose from. I love taking this in the car with me. The little handle makes it easy to carry without dropping. Over all I would recommend this to anyone looking for a cute glass water bottle!
Kristen G.
Carver, MN
This water bottle is my favorite item that I’ve purchased in years! I have three in all different colors and love them. They are glass water bottles, covered by a colored silicone so if you drop it, it won’t break. It also keeps your water extra cold. I love the circular handle at the top as well- makes it easy for carrying. Highly recommend these water bottles!
Leah S.
Stevens Point , WI
I have used glass water bottles in the past and it's just like the ones I've used before.  Nothing too special.  the 16oz is a good size. The hole to drink out of is a bit smaller than any other water bottle I've used, but I'm getting used to it.  Do I think it's worth the $34 price point? Ehhh.  You can get ones for like $7 at TJ Maxx that are just the same quality.  I'm glad I received this in a fabfitfun starter box since I would never consider spending this much money on a 16oz water bottle.
Cathy B.
Saint Charles, MO
I bought one, then went back and bought another one. My two favorite water bottles I own. Stylish, high quality, and it’s so cute it actually makes me want to drink more water. I plan on giving as gifts to my friends also. The nonslip wrap also helps it ‘stay put’ and prevent accidental breakage. Definitely on my 2017 Favorite Things List!
Emily N.
Brighton, MA
These water bottles tend to be a little more expensive than their plastic counterparts, but they are worth the investment. The silicone layer on the outside stops the bottle from sweating too much, and add a layer of grip you won't find with any other water bottles. The bottle itself can be a little heavy, but it's so handy, I don't mind!
Marcella S.
Pittsburgh, PA
I really like this bottle. I got it in my FabFitFun box. Im giving it 3 Stars because it’s heavy, awkward to hold and doesn’t fit in the treadmill cup holder in my home gym. It’s great for the house but I wanted it for the gym. It also absorbs odors easily. So clean it well.
Stefanie S.
Cleveland, OH
Where can you buy these? I've been wanting to switch over to glass water containers.
Christine N.
South Jordan, UT
Does this water bottle leak?
Megan Z.
Those of you who use the these, what made you try it? Everyone I hear who uses it loves it but I'm not sure why. They are definitely cute but what else is so awesome about it?! I'd love your opinions!
Ashley W.
Lakeshore, Ontario
OMG I love my bkr... But does anyone else have issues cleaning it?? Tips and tricks?
Lindsay S.
Are these water bottles really worth the high price?