BY BKR #6 in Water Bottles

CULT FAVORITE: bkr’s a hit with celebrities, fashion and beauty insiders, and a conversation starter 90-DAY REPLACEMENT GUARANTEE: A fantastic replacement policy is offered for each bkr product. If you break this bottle within 90 days of purchase, we will replace it at no cost to you. EASY TO GRASP SILICONE SLEEVE: Each bkr is insulated to maintain a hot or cold temperature. It is also tip-resistant and fits easily into most cup holders. BPA-FREE WATER BOTTLE: The crafted glass design enhances the pure taste of water and reduces bacteria buildup. bkr’s the water bottle that’s better for your health and dishwater safe. DISHWASHER SAFE.

Victoria B.
Iowa City, IA
FAVORITE WATER BOTTLE EVER. purchased from birchbox with my extra points. i was hesitant at first to get a glass bottle, but i was tired to wasting plastic ones and i hate the taste of stainless steel ones. the mint green color is PERFECTION and makes me smile whenever i use it. the covering actually works — i dropped it on hard tile and it didn't break (thank goodness). i never thought I'd be the person to spend so much on a water bottle, but I'm so glad i did. the size is perfect as well, small enough to fit into my work bag but large enough that I'm not refilling it constantly. i take it everywhere with me. i will say that it's somewhat hard to clean, but if you're just using water that's not a huge problem. every week or so, i rinse it out with soapy water and let it dry fully. I've been using it virtually every day for the past year and a half and as long as i do that regularly, i haven't had a single problem.
Monique R.
Winter Haven, FL
I have the 500mL size and the 1L size both in shades of pink. There are a lot of overpriced water bottles out there...but these actually offer something different-- the smallest mouth opening of all. The opening is the same size as a regular plastic bottle. This allows for more efficient drinking. Sure, they are heavy but as long as you aren't walking on your commute to and from work, they are easy to throw in your bag and leave on your desk all day. The caps are super well=made and never leak. I'll update this review if I find any flaws the the bottles as I continue to use them. I don't think the cleaning is much of a problem so far, especially if you are only using it for water.
Jeanne N.
Anoka, MN
I love this water bottle. It's so pretty, mine has a light lilac silicone wrap. It's so stylish that I love carrying it everywhere with me, therefore I drink way more water because I always have it nearby. The best thing about this water bottle is it's made from glass, so it keeps water cold but even better has no taste transfer. Plastic water bottles can affect the taste but glass doesn't! So not only is this beautiful and stylish but it keeps water cold and fresh-tasting. It's the perfect water bottle.
Chrissy D.
Woodland Hls, CA
I bought both sizes. I love the idea of glass bottles, but these are so damn heavy and not easy to carry. I love cold beverages- adding ice.. And the mouth hole is so small, you can't fit most crushed ice into it. It's an awkward build.. I can't count the number of times I've accidentally poured water all over myself fumbling to hold the bottle. I do have small hands, but come on! Washing this bottle is damn near impossible without buying their specific designed brushes.. Annoying!
Lunella L.
I got the limited edition with a ❤️ on it the year before. It is my best gym buddy and keeps me hydrated. I like it's not plastic and it is safe to put it in your car during the summer. It is not easy to clean but I only put water in there. I do think the small size is perfect and the larger size is too heavy and too big
Amber Rose M.
Sacramento, CA
Until I started using BKR water bottles I was always forgetting to bring water with me to work. These make it easy and stylish to drink a lot of water throughout the day. I like that they are available in several different sizes and colors. I currently own 3 and I love them!
C J.
I LOVE this bottle. The size is perfect and the bottle is durable. I've definitely dropped it a few times at the gym and it has held up. You will need a bottle brush to clean it so it's a little more "high maintenance" than other bottles but it's worth it.
Leni J.
Friar Gate, Derby
These glass bottles are super cute and comes in a variety of beautiful colours. It is definitely a little pricey but I think it's completely worth the price. It's super durable as well ! I've been carrying my bkr water bottle with me everywhere I go !
Michelle N.
Manteca, CA
I love this water bottle and the fact that it's glass is even better! I'm really big on BPA free products and this one surely nailed it. The shape and colors are so cute, and it's something different compared to other water bottles out there
Abby H.
Lawrence, KS
Great water bottle! I love the color options. I like to add essential oils to my water bottles, which requires a glass bottle. This one does everything I need it to! I wish it was bigger, but still love it.
Christine N.
South Jordan, UT
Does this water bottle leak?
Stefanie S.
Cleveland, OH
Where can you buy these? I've been wanting to switch over to glass water containers.
Megan Z.
Those of you who use the these, what made you try it? Everyone I hear who uses it loves it but I'm not sure why. They are definitely cute but what else is so awesome about it?! I'd love your opinions!
Ashley W.
Lakeshore, Ontario
OMG I love my bkr... But does anyone else have issues cleaning it?? Tips and tricks?
marcelina s.
Tx, TX
Does it keep your drink cooled???