Bkr 500 Swarovski Yellow Gold Winter 16-Ounce Glass Water Bottle uploaded by Ingrid T.Bkr 500 Swarovski Yellow Gold Winter 16-Ounce Glass Water Bottle uploaded by Ali Y.

BY BKR

What it is: A clean, bubbly glass water bottle wrapped in soft, grippy silicone and topped with a stunning cluster of over 500 Swarovski crystals. What it does: Cute and convenient to tote, it features a small opening for no-spill sipping, a no-leak seal and is sized to fit most cup holders. Water is the foundation of any skin care regimen and means natural radiance, tone and detoxification. Your skin care and makeup will work best on well-hydrated skin. Free of phthalates and BPA, this water bottle is safe for you and the place you live, too. Color(s): yellow gold winter. Brand: BKR. Style Name: Bkr 500 Swarovski Yellow Gold Winter 16-Ounce Glass Water Bottle. Style Number: 5503106. Available in stores. see more...

Ali Y.
I love this water bottle. I received it from my fabfitfun box last month and I have been using it every day since. The quality is wonderful. The glass is very nice and the silicone around it makes picking it up so easy. The only thing I don’t like about it is that it is not easy to get the silicone cover off and back on when cleaning.
Ingrid T.
I got this product on my ipsy bag and i like it, it felt a little sticky but overal is a good product i would try more to see how it goes
member-b9554
Hello,I love all the
products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be
grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my
videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the intemet and on the
same time help the company promote Good News. Best Regards