BY BIZZY KIDS

Find gardening accessories at Target.com! Buzzy grow kits enchanted kingdom see more...

Ashley W.
Waukegan, IL
My kids love these! They are adorable, and to me it is important that my kids have an interest in nature and gardening. These are a great tool to get kids excited about plants and horticulture! Buzzy, Inc. has a lot of great products for the kids.
Christine L.
Lawrence, MA
I bought these for a birthday party activity and they were a great hit. some of the parents say the kids still continue to water theirs. I would recommend them to keep the kids busy and to knd of involve them in gardening.
Jenn D.
Toronto, OH
Looooove these and so do my children!! We still are watering our first ones we got at a birthday party almost a year ago!!! I want more of them am for my sons party this December!!!
Emily c.
These are so cute and very easy to grow. My children love them. Their favorite part is using scissors to trim and give them new hair cuts.
Kristina B.
These Buzzy Kids growing sets are super cute! Not to mention easy to use and perfect to teach kids gardening and responsibility.
Joanna F.
I think these would make a great gift for kids in a garden theme basket for Easter or Spring.