BIZ Stain & Odor Eliminator

by BIZ

BIZ® Stain & Odor Eliminator.
Cleans up to 80% better than detergent alone!
Proven to beat Oxi Clean® on tough stains like grass, sweat, and chocolate!
More stain fighters than other brands.
Color safe formula.
HE. For standard and HE machines.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of BIZ Stain & Odor Eliminator!
Keri P.
Largo, FL
This stuff works wonders! I've used this for cleaning almost everything, not just laundry! Just yesterday I mixed some with hot water to help me clean my carpets!
Judy B.
Fulton, NY
Decorator Expert Level 3
This definitely works well to get stains out. If I have a heavily soiled load I will usually let it soak in a mixture of biz and laundry soap for a half hour or so before I was it. It definitely works well. It does go a great job at getting odor out too, but I don’t usually use it for that.
Meghan M.
Austin, TX
LOVE!! I have been using this product for YEARS and I'll never change. It seriously helps get odors and stains out. I work on a ranch and this is a lifesaver for summer time clothes that have been worked in. Highly recommend and very affordable.
Jen A.
Oxnard, CA
Biz is like a family member in our household. Everyone uses it. It cleans lots of stuff. Other than clothes, shoes, dogs. Poppa use to use it to wash his car with it. Its about 7 to 10 bucks to buy it. So its affordable nothing out of the world per say. I recommend this product.
Laura B.
Sylmar, CA
I bought this because it said it was better than OxiClean and the price was more reasonable. I soaked my white converse in it and then washed them with a load of whites and a scoop of biz in the machine and they came out looking as good as new. Super impressed with this product.
Mike C.
Bronx, NY
If I could I would give this 10 stars. This stuff right here has gotten out various SET IN stains out shirts, pants, socks, underwear, shoes, comforters, pillows (you know that dark sweaty crap that accumulates on pillows over time? YUP, GONE!). You can also use as versatile cleaner around the home. And its very cheap too for the amount you get. I purchase it at Target for like $5.89 here in the Bronx.
Shelby N.
Lakeland, FL
Great product, love it to add to a load or as someone previously mentioned, to deep clean clothes! Gets the crap out and the stinky smells too
Meleah D.
This works wonders on stinky running clothes and softball uniforms. I don't really like the powder but it does a great job cleaning.
Annette B.
Goshen
Decorator Expert Level 4
I love BIZ stain and odor eliminator my mom always have a box in the house to soak things to get out odors or stains I have continue that tradition it’s affordable and I would definitely recommend it it’s a great product.
Tracy B.
Atlanta
I cannot recommend Biz highly enough- I would give it 10 stars if I could. It is amazing in laundry and has got out so many stains. It can be shocking to see the water after you have soaked something that has just been washed in regular detergent alone. It works with best in hot water and safe to use with colors. The amount of money I have saved in being able to save by using this powder is incredible because I would have had to replace so many things. Also great for cleaning pans that have things stuck to them. This product succeeds where so many others fail. Brilliant stuff!

Looking for your answer?