BY BIZ #44 in Laundry Bleach

BIZ® Stain & Odor Eliminator.
Cleans up to 80% better than detergent alone!
Proven to beat Oxi Clean® on tough stains like grass, sweat, and chocolate!
More stain fighters than other brands.
Color safe formula.
HE. For standard and HE machines. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Constance L.
Whitehall, OH
I LOVE BIZ. I use it for cleaning any and all kinds of fabrics. I soak really heavily soiled clothes for an hour or over night and I am amazed (and a little disgusted) by how much dirt comes out even after the first hour. I’ve used it to clean my couch cover, shower curtains, and especially anything that’s white that I want to keep white. I also add a little bit to every load of laundry.
Mike C.
Bronx, NY
If I could I would give this 10 stars. This stuff right here has gotten out various SET IN stains out shirts, pants, socks, underwear, shoes, comforters, pillows (you know that dark sweaty crap that accumulates on pillows over time? YUP, GONE!). You can also use as versatile cleaner around the home. And its very cheap too for the amount you get. I purchase it at Target for like $5.89 here in the Bronx.
Whitney C.
It's a new year and I've been deep cleaning everything! I add a scoop of BIZ to my mix and let it soak overnight. I believe it's better the OXYclean!
Shelby N.
Lakeland, FL
Great product, love it to add to a load or as someone previously mentioned, to deep clean clothes! Gets the crap out and the stinky smells too
Meleah D.
This works wonders on stinky running clothes and softball uniforms. I don't really like the powder but it does a great job cleaning.