Bitzy Happy Hour Lipstick

by Bitzy

Happy Hour Lipstick

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bitzy Happy Hour Lipstick!
Ruston, LA
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
I love this lipstick. The product applies beautifully and feels great on my lips. It is a great product for a great price. The packaging is stunning as well. I will be buying more of these lipsticks in the future.
This lipstick is awesome for the price! Has a beautiful color that seems to last all day long for me! It stains my lips this color which i think is awesome and what makes it last so long! Great product!
mead
Bitzy Happy Hour Lipstick uploaded by Kailyn H.
Love this lipstick, it was super pigmented. And it was only $1.69. I would definitely recommend this product to my makeup loving friends, and they are so tiny it helps to save space in an already crowded makeup bag! And it had a great color
Philadelphia, PA
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
This lipstick is so gorgeous and classy. It's moisturize while applying and when I remove it, it leaves a smooth feeling