Bitter Peach Eau De Parfum

by Tom Ford

Fragrance Family: FloralsScent Type: Fruity FloralKey Notes: Peche de Vigne, Blood Orange and PatchouliFragrance Description: This fragrance contains notes of intoxicating pêche de vigne and Sicilian blood orange oil that release the slick sweetness of a bitter peach at its luscious peak. It has a sensual heart of rum-infused davana oil, while a surge of patchouli and sandalwood lures the senses to the furthest reaches of inner sensuality and abandon.About the Bottle: The Bitter Peach Private Blend flacon is designed with an opaque inner lacquering and an exquisitely tinted translucent outer layer to provide depth and dimension. The hue was inspired by the array of shades at the peach‘s luscious center and vintage colored glass.About the Fragrance: "Explicitly sweet and dangerously voluptuous, Bitter Peach surges with dark, skin-gripping sensuality. Like the full-flavored fruit at its most ripe, the scent is erotic by nature."—Tom Ford

Bitter Peach Eau De Parfum Is there a close dupe for this perfume?
Do you think this perfume leans more feminine or masculine?
[product:tom-ford-bitter-peach-eau-de-parfum] ? Is this scent suitable for women or geared more masculine? I dont mind unisex scents but I dont like over masculine scents on me.
Start your review of Bitter Peach Eau De Parfum!
How would you rate this product?
Breanna P.
Willard, UT
Bitter Peach Eau De Parfum uploaded by Breanna P.
Honestly when I heard the name I was a bit nervous I wouldnt like it, I didn’t wanna smell like peaches. But I love it!! It’s musky peachy, not to sweet. So good!!
Anna H.
Andover, KS
Bitter Peach Eau De Parfum uploaded by Anna H.
Tom Ford just won the award for the most gorgeous perfume in every category. From the bottle, the color to the scent itself. The moment I opened the box (which was beautiful) and saw the bottle, it's was like hearing angels sing! Stunning! The scent is very sensual, rich yet not overwhelming. I don't know how they did it but the scent is so balanced. It also stays on my skin for a very long time. I am a huge fan! It's a pricey product but it makes for a beautiful gift for yourself or others.
Mackenna  P.
Portsmouth, NH
Bitter Peach Eau De Parfum uploaded by Mackenna  P.
Bitter Peach Eau De Parfum uploaded by Mackenna  P.
This exceeded my expectations! It is quite literally bitter peach. It’s not too sweet and not too warm. It’s perfectly bitter so that you don’t get that candy sweet smell with fragrances with fruit in them. This is far from a fruity fragrance. It is very sophisticated and lasts forever. 1 spritz lasted me 8+ hours! It is perfect for someone like me who normally leans towards warm scents but wants something different that isn’t too warm for summer!
Paris H.
Bitter Peach Eau De Parfum uploaded by Paris H.
Purchased at: Sephora
I LOVE this. This was my favorite scent for the summer and I also wore it during the fall. It is sweet, but it also has this really nice tartness (in the best way possible) and warmth. It is definitely peachy, but in no way has a generic peach scent. This scent is very unique which I love. It is also very long lasting. I can still smell it a little on a coat I wore a week ago and I definitely notice that I still smell it on myself throughout the day. Tom Ford Bitter Peach is definitely a favorite of mine right now
Daneika C.
Bitter Peach Eau De Parfum uploaded by Daneika C.
Purchased at: Saks
One of the best Tom Fords I own. Sweet but not toooo sweet. An attention grabber and compliment receiver. So happy I bought this size bottle!
Endina A.
Saint Louis, MO
Bitter Peach Eau De Parfum uploaded by Endina A.
I didn't expect to love this as much as I did. It is absolutely beautiful, long lasting scent, perfect for summer and fall. You can definitely smell the peach at first spray, but then it dries down to a nice lighter scent. The bottle is so cute too, looks great in my fragrance collection, I definitely recommend.
eleni  M.
Clinton Twp, MI
Bitter Peach Eau De Parfum uploaded by eleni  M.
this fragrance is gorgeous. it’s a perfect balance of sweet and sultry! the bottle is also fabulous. if you love peaches then this fragrance is for you.
audrey N.
Phoenix, AZ
Bitter Peach Eau De Parfum uploaded by audrey N.
First tried this in hot weather and it was horrid, loud, screechy, not well-blended at all. Fast forward 5-6 months, I sprayed this again in much cooler temperatures and suddenly it's a peach Creamsicle. Strange. In any case, this scent is lacking that Tom Ford WOW-factor. I don't find it complex, dark, spicy or interesting like his other fragrances. It's quite forgettable and not very Signature-scent worthy. I think it's marketed for younger audiences, it's not for me.
Iris A.
Saint Peters, MO
Bitter Peach Eau De Parfum uploaded by Iris A.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
This was nothing like I expected honestly, I thought it was going to be fruity floral and sweet, but it only starts that way and then dries fown to a more earthy scent. It's long lasting, a couple spritz is all you need, I also received many compliments. Top notes are peach accord, blood orange oil and cardamom oil. Middle notes are heliotrope, davana oil, rum absolute, cognac oil, jasmine absolute sambac. Base notes are sandalwood, benzoin resinoid, cashmeran, vanilla, tonka bean, labdanum and patchouli. The bottle is so pretty and sleek, I love the color too, it's definitely a great add to my collection!
Mj A.
Marina Dl Rey, CA
Bitter Peach Eau De Parfum uploaded by Mj A.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
This was an impulse buy BUT I don’t regret it at all. It smells so lovely. Very warm for a “peach” scent. It does come on very strong at first but then settles down after a few minutes. Packaging is always perfect as it is in the signature bottle that Tom Ford never strays from. 10/10 Bitter Peach Eau De Parfum
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Han T.
Garden Grove, CA
il y a 4 mois
Bitter Peach Eau De Parfum Is there a close dupe for this perfume?
Sierra B. il y a 3 jours
Dua fragrances makes an excellent dupe of this and also has a chocolate covered version as well that’s amazing!
Shelby  K.
Mercersburg, PA
il y a 7 mois
Bitter Peach Eau De Parfum ? Is this scent suitable for women or geared more masculine? I dont mind unisex scents but I dont like over masculine scents on me.
Krystal D. il y a 7 mois
This scent is absolutely Devine! Omg it’s just absolutely wonderful. It can definitely be unisex, but I feel it’s more feminine as it’s a just a pinch on the sweeter side.
Chelsea G.