Bitter Cherry Spray, 32 oz uploaded by Myra H.Bitter Cherry Spray, 32 oz uploaded by Chelsea C.Bitter Cherry Spray, 32 oz uploaded by Celine B.

BY BRAMTON CO,

OUT! No Chew Deterrent Spray for Dogs (32 oz) discourages chewing and licking at itchy skin, hot spots, stitches, or bandages. No Chew Deterrent Spray is alcohol-free and non-staining so it's safe to spray directly on to your dog's skin. Uses natural key ingredients of lemon extract and grapeseed extract in a deionized water base to deter chewing. Not for use with cats or and can be reapplied as needed. OUT! Bitter Cherry Spray Chew Deterrent: OUT! No Chew Deterrent Spray for Dogs discourages chewing and licking at itchy skin, stitches, or bandages to help them heal faster Deterrent Spray is alcohol-free and non-staining so it's safe to spray directly on to your dog's skin Uses natural key ingredients of lemon extract and grapeseed extract to deter chewing, with a natural cherry flavor so it smells great Can be reapplied to dog's skin as needed see more...

Buy on kmart*
Myra H.
I got a new puppy a few weeks ago and he chews on EVERYTHING so I though I'd give this a try. It's a good sized bottle for a reasonable price. Since spraying down the furniture that he chewed on, he hasn't been biting on those items since. I spray every few days just to make sure he learns to stay away. I also like that this is safe for pets -- I've only had to spray them a few times for them to learn that when the bottle comes out they need to stop. The only time this isn't working is when one dog decides to like another -- it's like they can't taste the spray on each other, which is strange. For the most part though this has been pretty effective and I'm happy with my purchase
Lauren R.
Pennsauken, NJ
This stuff is pretty good. Our dog loves to chew furniture and the molding on our walls. You have to respray about every 3 weeks or so but it really does work! They get the taste of it and hate it so won't go back to those spots.
Celine B.
Asheville, NC
This helped me so much with Jax (the puppy in the picture) he loved to chew in everything and he got one taste of this and gave me the dang it mom look
Sabrina S.
Kitchener
Purchased this about 8 months ago when our pup was only 2 months old and a vigorous chewer and licker. I swear he liked the taste of it because whenever we sprayed it he went to town on that area 🤷🏼‍♀️