GroceryPantryBitten
Creamy Lime Avocado Salad Dressing, (12 oz Bottle)

Bitten Creamy Lime Avocado Salad Dressing, (12 oz. Bottle)

by Bitten

When creamy embraces fruity, things get juicy. Bitten is the rich, refreshing dressing where two flavors that crave each other finally come together. Bitten is the dressing your salad has been dreaming of forever. Go ahead – Take a Bite. Made with REAL fruits blended to perfection, Bitten Creamy Lime Avocado combines tangy lime with smooth avocado to create a flavorful addition to any salad.

Is this dressing vegan?
Is this really good with your salad or everhthjnt?
Besides as salad dressing, how else have you used this product? Did you like it? Don’t want to waste a bottle so trying to find an alternative use.
Start your review of Bitten Creamy Lime Avocado Salad Dressing, (12 oz. Bottle)!
Yeraldine S.
Fairfax, CA
Bitten Creamy Lime Avocado Salad Dressing, (12 oz. Bottle) uploaded by Yeraldine S.
Most of people love avocado, and I consider that this dressing was good but avocado is not my favorite. I really liked the creamy texture but not too much the flavor.
Lisa M.
Farmingdale, NY
Bitten Creamy Lime Avocado Salad Dressing, (12 oz. Bottle) uploaded by Lisa M.
I was very excited to try this salad dressing! It is super thick, so it was difficult to get it out of the bottle since it’s glass. Once the dressing was out of the bottle and mixed in my salad, the first taste was out of this world! So creamy and the lime was so delicious! It would be 5 stars if the dressing came out of the bottle better, but other than that this was an amazing dressing to try out!
Julia C.
Dallas, TX
Bitten Creamy Lime Avocado Salad Dressing, (12 oz. Bottle) uploaded by Julia C.
ummm Omg soo yuummy!!!!!! My 4 year old even loves his salads now!!! I use this on my baked chicken and everything elts too and it is great!!!! 😋💜 wish they would make an allergen free version 😊🥗🍗
Christie  S.
Bitten Creamy Lime Avocado Salad Dressing, (12 oz. Bottle) uploaded by Christie  S.
Tried out this creamy lime avocado dressing today over a typical Pittsburgh salad with steak, fries & hard boiled eggs. I’m usually a ranch girl but this was pretty good! Very tangy. Def taste more lime than avocado. I think this would pair nicely with a shrimp salad or shrimp skewers. Has eggs & milk in it so it’s not vegan. #BittenBites #BittenSaladInspo #contest #complimentary @bittendressing Thanks @Influenster
brii A.
Bitten Creamy Lime Avocado Salad Dressing, (12 oz. Bottle) uploaded by brii A.
I seriously LOVED this product! I received my box, went to the grocery store and bought some salad to try this. It is probably the best salad dressing I've ever had. It's super creamy and sweet and its super good for you! I'm so happy that they sent it to me. I would Definitely buy it.
Kami M.
Phoenix, AZ
Bitten Creamy Lime Avocado Salad Dressing, (12 oz. Bottle) uploaded by Kami M.
So good and creamy I wasn’t expecting these to be as good as they ate but I would highly recommend my family loves them!
Massiel H.
Bronx, NY
1,372 reviews
Bitten Creamy Lime Avocado Salad Dressing, (12 oz. Bottle) uploaded by Massiel H.
I loved this dressing is delicious, creamy and with a fresh flavor to obtain a delicious salad, from the first time I tried it I was delighted .., it fascinates me you can feel in your mouth when you try it is something very delicious and you will not stop add it to all your dishes, you can try it in any of its six delicious flavors all are very good you will love them I always recommend it!
Francy K.
Cortlandt Mnr, NY
Bitten Creamy Lime Avocado Salad Dressing, (12 oz. Bottle) uploaded by Francy K.
You got me at Avocado! This was definitely an interesting dressing as I never really had this mix Avocado-lime before. It tastes good, a little more lime than Avocado in it. The dressing is very thick so it was very difficult to get out of the bottle #foodie #saladdressing #influenstereats #healthyeating
Jenna B.
Summerville, SC
Bitten Creamy Lime Avocado Salad Dressing, (12 oz. Bottle) uploaded by Jenna B.
I loved this creamy lime avocado dressing on my southwest style salad. It has such a great flavor! It’s a little on the thick side, so it’s kind of hard to pour, but otherwise it’s perfect!
Susan K.
Manassas, VA
Bitten Creamy Lime Avocado Salad Dressing, (12 oz. Bottle) uploaded by Susan K.
As a person who does not like avocados that much, that was a big surprise! I made a salad with this creamy and tangy dressing! It’s thick so a little goes a long way! Summer is here! Thank you @Influenster for my complimentary products for testing purpose! #BittenxInfluenster #contest #complimentary @bittendressing #summer2020kickoffvoxbox
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...