Add a Photo

By BITSY'S BRAINFOOD
#881 in Cookies

Bitsy's Brainfood™ Sweet Potato Oatmeal Raisin Smart Cookies.

Mega delicious & ultra nutritious!

Made with organic whole wheat flour and sweet potatoes.

An excellent source of omega-3 EPA+DHA!

Photo (1)
johannah S.
johannah S.

Absolutely delicious! It has a good oatmeal slight raisin taste didn't taste sweet potato so think kids would love this cookies with very cute letter shapes. My son loved these cookies, I like the are organic and nut free great to send to school,pass out on Halloween. They are definitely better an healthier option. I would get these again for sure.
Allyson R.
Allyson R.

My boys love these cookies and I feel good about giving them to them because of the good for you ingredients! Always can find this at my local Target!
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Seymour, TN

My 12 mo loves these cookies! I tried the myself and they taste wonderful. Every ingredient is organic and healthy! So many vitamins and nutrients including 20% iron!! I don't feel guilty giving my baby these cookies since they are so healthy.
Caitlin B.
Caitlin B.
Fort Carson , CO

These cookies are so cute and yummy. My youngest likes this flavor, but not my eldest. I even munch on them occasionally and really like them, and the hidden veggies is such a great idea.
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Holland, MI

I like to give my child sweets every now and then, and these sweet potatoes oatmeal raisin cookies do not disappoint. I love how they are dairy free (I have such a hard time finding snacks for my food allergy child) and they are full of vitamins and minerals. The letters are pretty cute too.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Seekonk, MA

I really like the idea of having hidden veggies in her snacks and they taste pretty good, but at the end of the day, it's still a cookie ...
Crystal D.
Crystal D.
Lenoir City , TN

Are these in the shape of letters like the orange chocolate beet cookies?
Jamie T.
Jamie T.

How much of the sweet potato flavor come through? My little one doesn't like yams, or sweet potato but if it came in a cookie maybe it will change his mind.

Join Now