Bitsy's Brainfood - Smart Cookies Zucchini Gingerbread Carrot - 5 oz. LUCKY PRICE

BY BITSY'S BRAINFOOD

Bitsys Brainfood - Smart Cookies Zucchini Gingerbread Carrot - 5 oz. 142gBitsys Brainfood Smart Cookies Zucchini Gingerbread Carrot provides the flavor kids love while containing the nutrition they need! Smart Cookies are made with organic whole wheat flour and carrots and are an excellent sour see more...

Shandon W.
Garfield Hts, OH
I love Bitsy's products. These cookies are not only nutritious and fun but they are DELICIOUS. It's a snack, that while I buy them for my toddler, the whole family can fight over and I do not feel the least bit guilty about them indulging their sweet tooth. They have done a good job sneaking in the veggies so that I don't have to worry if everyone is eating enough of them. Love it!!
Renee A.
Everett, WA
My two year old loves these cookies! We also enjoy using them to teach him his letters! I love the healthy ingredients they use. I follow them on Instagram where they sometimes offer coupons for their products, so be sure to follow them! They are pricier than regular cookies but are worth it!

back