BY BITE BLOCKER INSECT REPELLENT

Bug Tough. Family Friendly™ Go Beyond DEET! Child Safe All Natural Protection Swiss Formula Contains Plant Oils, Plant Extracts & Plant  Derivatives 20 Herbal Wipes Bite Blocker s proven effective formula will protect you and your family from bites for up to 3 hours against mosquitoes and black flies. This organic formula was tested under rigorous field trials at the University of Guelph and was 90% effective after 3 hours. It is safe to use on the entire family from infants to the elderly. For maximum protection, re-apply every 2 hours. see more...

• Does it have a weird scent that lingers?5 Answers
Rebecca Lynn W.
Oxford, MS
Here in the south we are infamous for mosquitoes! These wipes keep em at bay! Plus they're super affordable!
jennifer h.
wisconsion
Great to have on hand when at disney easy and works good don't get a rash I like them very much
Madison C.
Corp Christi, TX
These really work and they are safe to use on my kids. I will definitely keep purchasing!
Lexxii W.
Roslindale, MA
This works great! Safe for the kids too! I hate bugs, so this is a must have.
Maria D.
Fountain Vly, CA
These are great to have on hand. I work at a theme park and fall and spring are usually great times to get stung by bugs. I keep these in my locker and use them when necessary. I find that they work great for me and I love the ease of using a wipe rather than a cream or spray. The scent is pleasant too.
Erika Marie O.
Calgary, AB
Does it have a weird scent that lingers?