BITE Beauty UPSWING Full-Volume Mascara

A clean, volumizing, flake-resistant mascara that delivers major lift, length, and curl for supersized lashes. Formulation Type: Volumizing, Curling, LengtheningHighlighted Ingredients: - Tree Berry Wax: Grips every lash to help give you buildable yet lightweight volume. Ingredient Callouts: This product is vegan. What Else You Need to Know: Powered by vegan tree berry wax, this intense black mascara gives lashes an instant and buildable boost that's lightweight and smudge resistant.

is thissss revelation.. waterproof? 😉😉?
I haven’t tried this mascara yet- is it worth the hype?
I am a mascara junkie and this has just landed in the UK so I'm open to temptation. Do I 'need' to add this to my collection? Those who've tried it, is it your new BMF or just a fluttery fling? BITE Beauty UPSWING Full-Volume Mascara
Start your review of BITE Beauty UPSWING Full-Volume Mascara!
Hannah V.
Grand Rapids, MI
BITE Beauty UPSWING Full-Volume Mascara uploaded by Hannah V.
I loved the packaging. Gave me a good lift, volume and length! I liked the wand but was disappointed how much excess product there was. I had to keep brushing off the excess so it wouldn’t be too goopy on my eyes. Definitely buildable!
Jencita V.
Lake Elsinore, CA
BITE Beauty UPSWING Full-Volume Mascara uploaded by Jencita V.
I love the outer wand on this brush. It helps the outer lashes stand up. I do have straight lashes so my lashes don’t stay curled longer or anything but it helps initially. I received this free for testing purposes.
Brandee S.
Rochester, NY
BITE Beauty UPSWING Full-Volume Mascara uploaded by Brandee S.
This mascara is very light feeing on your lashes. It literally doesn’t feel like I put mascara on. I absolutely love it!! It makes my lashes look dark, full and separated not clumpy. The only downside is that it runs easily. Don’t cry or cry vertical with this bad boy mascara lol. I would absolutely purchase another and suggest everyone to give it ago if you hate mascaras that feel heavy on your lashes.
Jaquel J.
Tinton Falls, NJ
BITE Beauty UPSWING Full-Volume Mascara uploaded by Jaquel J.
@Influenster gifted me a great pre-launch preview of @bitebeauty upswing full volume mascara and I gotta tell y’all- I really like this mascara. It has a nice full wand that distributes product evenly along your lashes. My lashes appeared fuller and longer and gave me that flirty thick lash look we all love! There were times i coated my lashes and forgot that I didn’t have any falsies on yet- I know that good!
Lauren F.
Chesapeake, VA
BITE Beauty UPSWING Full-Volume Mascara uploaded by Lauren F.
I like the formula! I have super hooded eyes and it lasted through a 2 hour car drive. However, I am not a fan of the wand, it applies kinda clumpy if you try to put it on right after pulling the wand out but if you scrape off the access it applies so nice and stays on really well!!
Val W.
BITE Beauty UPSWING Full-Volume Mascara uploaded by Val W.
I really like this mascara! I currently wear lash extensions so I use it on my bottom lashes. It does a great job of making my bottom lashes pop! When I take a break from my lash extensions, I would wear this on the top and bottom lashes.
Ivette F.
Dawsonville, GA
BITE Beauty UPSWING Full-Volume Mascara uploaded by Ivette F.
@bitebeauty just launched their new Upswing Full Volume Mascara which I’ve been loving! This mascara make my eyelashes so long and natural at the same time. I received this complimentary from @influenster
Laural P.
Milwaukee, WI
BITE Beauty UPSWING Full-Volume Mascara uploaded by Laural P.
This mascara seriously impressed me. My natural lashes are pretty easy to work with, this makes them look fluffy and big! The best thing about this product though is how it wears! No smudging or flaking throughout my work day and evening. I love that I get a flawless look for hours with this!
Kaitlan G.
BITE Beauty UPSWING Full-Volume Mascara uploaded by Kaitlan G.
Purchased at: Sephora
This isn't my favorite mascara but I did enjoy some things about it. I like that this is vegan and I also love how black the mascara is. I didn't notice to much flaking which was great. The packaging is also nice. What I didn't like about this mascara was it was sooo clumpy! I can't stand that. It had so much excess mascara everytime I pulled out the wand even scrapping it off on the sides didn't help. I also didn't enjoy the wand or how hard it was to apply but I have to say it could've been because I used the mini. With such a chunky wand and such a small handle it just made it to hard. I dont think I will be purchasing the full size just because I have other mascaras I enjoy BITE Beauty UPSWING Full-Volume Mascara much more.
Yessenia T.
Tifton, GA
BITE Beauty UPSWING Full-Volume Mascara uploaded by Yessenia T.
BITE Beauty UPSWING Full-Volume Mascara uploaded by Yessenia T.
My lashes haven't looked this good since switching to clean products! This mascara gives me tons of volume and length. I just need one coat for lush, feathery lashes. No issues with clumping as long as I apply carefully - the brush does hold a ton of product so I can see this being messy if you're applying in a rush. This is also the first clean mascara that successfully resists smudging and flaking. My former favorite would leave me with raccoon undereyes by the end of the day, but this looks fresh until it's time to take it off. It's somewhat water resistant too and can survive some light tears.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Elaine C.
il y a 2 mois
Lynsay B. il y a 2 mois
I have tried this mascara. I found it took time to learn how to use the wand at first as it is a bigger one than I am used to using. After using it my lashes looked so long and full compared to before and you could actually see my lashes before in I couldn’t see them well and I just thought my lashes were small. I do love this mascara and it could work well for you too!
Constance M.
Meridian, ID
il y a 4 mois
Kyla G. il y a 4 mois
I love this mascara so much! It’s the only one that doesn’t uncurl my lashes and doesn’t give me panda eyes by the end of the day. It also give me really amazing volume!