Bite Beauty The Perfect Bite Set

A giftable set of four, deluxe-size Amuse Bouche lipsticks in a range of beautiful neutrals. These high-impact lipsticks have been handcrafted to deliver extreme moisture, sublime texture, and incredibly creamy wear plus a mouth-watering citrus flavor. This set is complete with two nude shades, a rosy pink, and a rich cognac brown. Created and crafted by hand, Bite's small batch, low-heat process preserves a balanced blend of lip-quenching nutrients, vitamins, and omega oils that are essential for achieving healthy-looking lips. Made with 12 oils and triple-milled pigments, these lipsticks provide saturated color and weightless coverage with a citrus flavor made from fresh pressed fruit. This set contains: - 4 x 0.05 oz/ 1.47 mL Amuse Bouche Lipstick in Fig, Pepper, Honeycomb, Nori It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Bite Beauty lip products do not contain petrochemicals and are certified gluten-free. see more...

Liza F.
Park Ridge , IL
Adorable set! 4 Versatile mini shades that are included with a small gift tin that doubles as a compact mirror when open. Gorgeous sleek packaging. I am a fan of the formula and pigmentation of Bite so I already know these will be great. I am considering picking up a second set for myself. Total #giftcrush. My grandma (a life long lipstick junkie) will adore this. Bite Beauty The Perfect Bite Amuse Bouche Lipstick Set Honeycomb/ Sugarcane/ Rhubarb/ Cayenne
Ashley G.
I grabbed this at Sephora as soon as i saw it and couldn’t be more satisfied. These lipsticks go on so smooth and are rich with moisture and pigmentation. I have super dry lips and usually have to reapply a million times a day or I’m worried I look like I’ve been in a desert for hours. With these mini Bite lipsticks, I only have to reapply after a snack or make out session with the hubs. I might get another set before the holiday is up. They come in a cute tin with a mirror that’s multipurpose and fits in a small clutch with some blotting paper and qtips (for clean up). And for less than the price of one regular sized Bite Amuse Bouche lipstick, you get four minis in honeycomb (the perfect nude for me) sugarcane (a little too pick for me but I gave it to a friend) rhubarb (a darker pink that matched my natural lip color perfectly) and cayenne (a fiery fierce red). Great buy!!!
Sara-Catherine F.
['Tupelo', ''], MS
I love this little set. Bite makes such a good lipstick. It goes on creamy and smooth and last all day long! The different colors are perfect shade ranges. I got this as a gift so I’m not sure where my mom got it for me but i do know this is the product that got me on bite beauty. They are the best!
Sheena D.
Mililani, HI
This set is so cute! Love all the colors! This set comes with four beautiful shades. I saw it and just had to have it. I'm so glad I purchased this. Even tho the lipsticks are tiny, it's perfect for taking with you in your small purse or trying on four different colors to see which color is best for you to rebuy in the future. Trust me you will love them all! I am pictured wearing the color FIG, one of my faves!😊
Erika B.
Dupont, WA
I love Bite Beauty lip products and have for years now, so much so I actually get their Seasonal kit every year!

Bite Beauty Lip product, a comfortable to wear, leave my lips nourished, have an amazing color line up and are pigmented!

Though I love their Seasonal kits, I have gone on to purchase several of the colors in full-sized singles as well!.

The only products of theirs I am not a big fan of is their Lip Primer or their Agava Lip Scrub, but I even like their Matte products and I'm not a big fan of Matte as they tend to really dry my lips out.
Katie Ann M.
Knoxville, TN
Bite beauty always has the prettiest lip colors. Matte lipsticks tend to be my favorite. Although this is a lipstick not a stain so keep in mind it does eventually rub off. But I do love the colors in this set and they are very pretty for the fall/winter
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
These shades are everything!!! They’re extremely beautiful on! They’re buttery and long lasting! It’s hard to choose a favorite, they’re all so so pretty! I️ got mine as a gift. I️ would definitely purchase it again. I’m obsessed!
Arleen  P.
Auburn, WA
I have found that these little deluxe size lipsticks are perfect for me, I am a lip product junkie. I like these amazing Bite lipsticks, they apply smoothly, last for hours, and do not dry my lips. I recommend this brand to everyone, they have a product for every lip need. #amazinglippies #bitebeauty #lipstickjunky
Ana S.
Katy, TX
I am in love with Bite beauty products I'm planing on gifting my sister wth this amazing gift set of these beautiful lippies made with the best food grade ingredients I will be purchasing this set at Sephora and highly recommend it's a perfect gift idea.
Julia R.
Abington, PA
Colors are very pretty going from mauve to red. They are extremely creamy and hydrating on the lips. One con is that they are so so tiny. Overall, it is a good christmas present for a good price. I wouldn’t buy it again but it makes me want to purchase the full size.
Mona K.
I haven't tried bite lipsticks yet. As the formula goes, is it creamy or drying on the lips? Is it transfer proof? I've been using liquid lipsticks only this year but the price of this set at sephora is really tempting.
Sara-Catherine F.
['Tupelo', ''], MS
Never heard of them. Is this product long lasting?
Heather S.
Are they matte
Sarah Z.
I bought this but haven't tried them yet. What is your favorite color of all 4?
Kimberly O.
Douglas, AZ
I would like to know ejerce i can find them I really like them and I've never hear about this brand