Bite Beauty The Lip Pencil Duo

What it is:
A kit with two full-size lip pencils in complementary shades.

What it does:
With high precision texture that defines the lip line, the lip pencil is the perfect all-over, opaque lip coverage. Bite's lightest formula yet, it offers addictively creamy coverage so lightweight it feels like nothing on your lips. The artisanal wood barrel encapsulates whipped shea butter and three times the pigments for a perfectly defined line, every time.

This set contains:

- Sulfates
- Phthalates

How To Use

Suggested Usage:
-Begin by sharpening the tip of the lip pencil with the Sephora biodegradable sharpener.
-Line the contour of the lips and fill in with a matching shade.
-Apply a layer of your favorite amuse bouche lipstick (sold separately).

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil**, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride*, Cera Alba (Beeswax) **, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax*, Glyceryl Ricinoleate*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter**, Nylon 11 *, Myristyl Myristate*, Cetyl Alcohol*, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax**, Mica*, Tocopherol*, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil*. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)*, Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499)*, Carmine (Ci 75470)*, Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985), Red 40 Lake (Ci 16035), Red 6 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 27 Lake (Ci 45410), Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410), Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360), Red 33 Lake (Ci 17200), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742)*.

* Natural

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bite Beauty The Lip Pencil Duo!
Product Highlights
“Bite beauty have awesome lip products. Their lip liners are amazing. Super creamy & long lasting” in reviews
wellsburg, wv
I didn’t love this just because it was a little drying. Hopefully I get a better look of their stuff with another product.
Morgantown , WV
Stays ALL DAY and looks great too! One of my favorite lip liners in my collection. I certainly plan on buying more shades.
wellsburg, wv
I love these lip pencils! They are so smooth and creamy and can even be used on the whole lip as your whole lip color!
Jersey city, NJ
Love Bite beauty products, super pigmented full coverage colors. They have a huge selection of colors for everyone.
brooklyn
I’m going sorry to 😐 gonna was a day like that this a place I is was a little good but I it wasn’t even too hard
Oliver Springs
I hope that u recommended this item because I sure do.hope u try it out.its such an amazing item.and beautiful to
Review for: Bright Duo
Really good formula and hydrating, really need to set it or re apply often though but absolutely stunning
Redlands
Great colors bright lips pencil for longer time ot stay on your lips it satys even after drinking or eating
Oliver Springs
It helps me out A LOT. I recommend it yo everyone who hasn't tried it yet.it soooo amazing..LOVE IT.AMAZING
California
I love this product so much!! It works amazing! I highly recommend getting this product! Everyone loves it

Looking for your answer?