Bite Beauty The Lip Pencil Duo

What it is:
A kit with two full-size lip pencils in complementary shades.

What it does:
With high precision texture that defines the lip line, the lip pencil is the perfect all-over, opaque lip coverage. Bite's lightest formula yet, it offers addictively creamy coverage so lightweight it feels like nothing on your lips. The artisanal wood barrel encapsulates whipped shea butter and three times the pigments for a perfectly defined line, every time.

This set contains:

- Sulfates
- Phthalates

How To Use

Suggested Usage:
-Begin by sharpening the tip of the lip pencil with the Sephora biodegradable sharpener.
-Line the contour of the lips and fill in with a matching shade.
-Apply a layer of your favorite amuse bouche lipstick (sold separately).

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil**, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride*, Cera Alba (Beeswax) **, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax*, Glyceryl Ricinoleate*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter**, Nylon 11 *, Myristyl Myristate*, Cetyl Alcohol*, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax**, Mica*, Tocopherol*, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil*. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)*, Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499)*, Carmine (Ci 75470)*, Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985), Red 40 Lake (Ci 16035), Red 6 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 27 Lake (Ci 45410), Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410), Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360), Red 33 Lake (Ci 17200), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742)*.

* Natural

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bite Beauty The Lip Pencil Duo!
Product Highlights
“Bite beauty have awesome lip products. Their lip liners are amazing. Super creamy & long lasting” in reviews
Harwood Heights
I love this product I love how there is two sides and it is called a duo u can never go wrong with this product not to much money for a good product
boston, MA
Love the two in one packaging which makes it amazing to throw it in the handbag if touch ups are needed. Love the company & all of their products!
Lakewood, CO
2,657 reviews
Review for: Bright Duo
I love you so much that I bought the WHOLE line. Works like a charm. I use almost everyday.I feel like a beautiful princess. Va va voom!
Chula Vista , CA
I love bite beauty there lip liners r amazing there super creamy they go on like lip nice there have different colors to choose from
Pretty good lip liner. I like the color but doesn’t glide on as easily as some other lip liners. Lasts a decent amount of time.
LaFayette
Review for: Bright Duo
This is my favorite product I love it it’s so amazing !!! I can’t get enough of it ! I would recommend it to everyone ! I wish more people knew about it ! It’s just so amazing ! I love every thing about it !!!!!
Plano, TX
I'm not too sure how lipliner can be rated lmao, but it's pigmented, it helps with feathering and intensifies the color so yeah
Review for: Bright Duo
Bite beauty has the best lip pencils! They’re incredibly Smooth and glide on with ease. I only purchase lip liners from them!
Fremont, NC
Love their nude lip colors. It goes so well with their lipstick colors. Excellent formula and definitely recommend to others
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Trend Duo
Goes on smoothly and has great lasting power. My absolute favorite lip liners but I really haven’t tried many other brands.

Looking for your answer?