BY BITE BEAUTY

A collection of classic, wood-barrel lip pencils in neutral, lip-tone inspired shades. With high precision texture that defines the lip line, The Lip Pencil provides perfect, allover, opaque lip coverage. Bite Beauty's lightest formula yet, it offers addictively creamy coverage that's so lightweight it feels like nothing on your lips. The case is an artisanal wood barrel that encapsulates whipped shea butter and three times the amount of pigments for a perfectly defined line. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Bite Beauty products are free of petrochemicals. see more...

Buy on Sephora
idacia m.
idacia m.
providence,ri
Review for: Bite Beauty The Lip Pencil 034 0.05 oz/ 1.4 g
firecreek jerky Firecreek Jerky is a brand launched by Ryan Hansen based out of Jerseyville, IL. He got it off the ground in February 2016.

Hansen has been making "small batch" jerky from his family's meat business for the past three years. He makes jerky using USDA Choice Angus Beef. Since then, he's secured a deal with USDA inspected co-packer and is now relaunching the brand.

According to Firecreek Jerky, this Black Pepper is described as based on their Original variety, but adds, "...just the right amount of perfectly ground black pepper". It's also labeled as, "all natural" and "minimally processed".
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Ann Arbor
Review for: Bite Beauty The Lip Pencil 034 0.05 oz/ 1.4 g
I love this lip pencil ! I had a hard time finding a lip pencil that doesn't smear, fortunately I took a gamble with this one and it was worth it! I am more than pleased with the longlivity of this pencil. I highly recommend this product if you're looking for a long wear product.
Stephanie N.
Stephanie N.
Review for: Bite Beauty The Lip Pencil 034 0.05 oz/ 1.4 g
This product is great. I bought this online and when I applied it, i was stunned. It's amazing I love the formula, its long lasting and super easy to apply. It has full pigment and is buttery and feels nice to put on! It is defineitly worth the price!
Sabrina M.
Sabrina M.
Review for: Bite Beauty The Lip Pencil 034 0.05 oz/ 1.4 g
Very pretty color! Works well with lots of different lipsticks and shades. Pretty long lasting and keeps lipstick from moving throughout the day. Will probably repurchase in this shade and other shades
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Review for: Bite Beauty The Lip Pencil 034 0.05 oz/ 1.4 g
Bite has some of my favorite nude lipsticks. I love the consistency of their pencils and lipsticks. They stay well and don't make your lips feels dry. They are my go to's for lipsticks and lip liners
mandy l.
mandy l.
Review for: Bite Beauty The Lip Pencil 034 0.05 oz/ 1.4 g
These lip pencils is everything !! I'm totally inlove with them and how the color glides right on the lipline not to mention there's so many colors to pick from
Amy G.
Amy G.
Tampa
Review for: Bite Beauty The Lip Pencil 034 0.05 oz/ 1.4 g
This particular product BITE is very good. The packaging is very nice, black the most. It is very long lasting.
Kelsie B.
Kelsie B.
Review for: Bite Beauty The Lip Pencil 034 0.05 oz/ 1.4 g
I have used this so many times I still use it to day if u want a good product this is a good liner
Teresa J.
Teresa J.
Etobicoke, ON
Review for: Bite Beauty The Lip Pencil 034 0.05 oz/ 1.4 g
Love this pencil as it is the perfect balance between firm and soft. It's firm enough to draw on a distinct thin line, but soft enough that it doesn't scratch the lip. I would buy the whole line if I could! Beware of the packaging though. If you don't jam the cover on tight it often falls loose in my purse and gets everything messy and wastes the product.
Aayusha B.
Aayusha B.
Gloucester
Review for: Bite Beauty The Lip Pencil 034 0.05 oz/ 1.4 g
The pigmentation is amazing. I wasn't sure about the brand as I hadn't heard too much about them but the products shocked me on how well they worked.