BY BITE BEAUTY

A collection of classic, wood-barrel lip pencils in neutral, lip-tone inspired shades. With high precision texture that defines the lip line, The Lip Pencil provides perfect, allover, opaque lip coverage. Bite Beauty's lightest formula yet, it offers addictively creamy coverage that's so lightweight it feels like nothing on your lips. The case is an artisanal wood barrel that encapsulates whipped shea butter and three times the amount of pigments for a perfectly defined line. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Bite Beauty products are free of petrochemicals. see more...

Buy on Sephora
idacia m.
idacia m.
Cranston , RI
firecreek jerky Firecreek Jerky is a brand launched by Ryan Hansen based out of Jerseyville, IL. He got it off the ground in February 2016.

Hansen has been making "small batch" jerky from his family's meat business for the past three years. He makes jerky using USDA Choice Angus Beef. Since then, he's secured a deal with USDA inspected co-packer and is now relaunching the brand.

According to Firecreek Jerky, this Black Pepper is described as based on their Original variety, but adds, "...just the right amount of perfectly ground black pepper". It's also labeled as, "all natural" and "minimally processed".
Amber T.
Amber T.
monroe, MI
Bite beauty is so fantastic, i love this brand and i am always so happy to use anything they put out. Their lip liners and lipsticks are so great. The next time im in New York i am going to their store to have my own shade made. Ok back on track the price is good and i order mine of thier website. Shipping is fast and i have never been disapointed.
Adrienne S.
Adrienne S.
Blackwood, NJ
I love Bite Beauty lip pencils. In my opinion they are the best lip pencils around. The color is so true and opaque and they are comfortable enough to use as your actual lip color. You can line and fill in your lips with just these pencils and not only do you have a beautiful lip color it will
NOT budge! Bite beauty is a great brand!
Julia M.
Julia M.
This is my Go To lip pencil. I love this shade and it blends very well. It always looks natural and I basically just use the pencil as my lip color. It is great because it stays on all day and no one even knows I am wearing anything on my lips they just think I have great natural coloring.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Ann Arbor, MI
I love this lip pencil ! I had a hard time finding a lip pencil that doesn't smear, fortunately I took a gamble with this one and it was worth it! I am more than pleased with the longlivity of this pencil. I highly recommend this product if you're looking for a long wear product.
Keia C.
Keia C.
Atlanta, GA
I was sent this as a complementary gift from Influenster and this is probably one of my favorite products ever. I have replaced all of my lip liners with this one because the pigmentation, the quality, and the versatility is beyond what any other cosmetics company can do!
Sydney L.
Sydney L.
I got a deluxe size sample in 034 Plum Rose as a Sephora point perk, and I am in love with the color, consistency, creaminess, and feel on my lips. It's such a good formula, and usually I don't like lip pencils. I use this as an all over lip color, but it would also be great as just a liner.
👑 M.
👑 M.
Artesia, CA
I love bite beauty! All their lip products are easy to use, creamy, and some even smell good enough to eat! (But please don’t try to eat it). I would definitely buy it over and over again. There are various shades to choose from, if you haven’t tried it out yet.. don’t wait on it, it’s worth having now!
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Jacksonville , NC
This lip liner doesn't smudge. It adds smooth precise lines. It's a little pricey but the quality is beyond amazing. It sharpens perfectly and I would recommend these to anyone. It was my first time buying them last month but I went and bought 4 more.
Stephanie N.
Stephanie N.
This product is great. I bought this online and when I applied it, i was stunned. It's amazing I love the formula, its long lasting and super easy to apply. It has full pigment and is buttery and feels nice to put on! It is defineitly worth the price!